Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sean Spence wicked left knee injury

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    That ugly knee injury suffered by Steelers rookie linebacker Sean Spence has generated an understandably serious initial diagnosis.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Spence is believed to have a torn ACL, torn LCL, and dislocated kneecap.

Spence, a third-round pick from Miami, undoubtedly is headed to injured reserve.* Hopefully, it’s an injury from which he’ll be able to recover in time for the 2013 season.
    You just feel so bad for these kids when this happens. This is another sickening injury - I honestly hate preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    That was as bad as Theisman to watch. Terrible.
    You're right. I was watching that Redskins-Giants game, too, and this poor kid's knee going in the wrong direction is as bad as Theismann's S shaped lower leg.

Why play him in a meaningless fourth game against the panthers...garbage! Tomlin better get his $hiet together this year
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Why play him in a meaningless fourth game against the panthers...garbage! Tomlin better get his $hiet together this year
    Because he's a rookie mid round pick? Everyone loves to blame Tomlin for injuries, even when it's absolutely ridiculous to do so. You're acting like It was Ben.

Steelers rookie ILB Sean Spence is believed to have a torn ACL, torn LCL, and dislocated kneecap. That's the initial diagnosis courtesy of Profootballtalk. It's a season-ending injury for the third-rounder, and could end up threatening Spence's career. Undersized at 5'11" and 231 pounds, Spence can't afford to lose speed and agility.

Draft Pick

sad

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Steelers rookie ILB Sean Spence is believed to have a torn ACL, torn LCL, and dislocated kneecap. That's the initial diagnosis courtesy of Profootballtalk. It's a season-ending injury for the third-rounder, and could end up threatening Spence's career. Undersized at 5'11" and 231 pounds, Spence can't afford to lose speed and agility.
    this was worse than Theisman..broken bones heal... tendons, ligaments don't as much, and in this case maybe never.. this reminds me of Napolean Mcaulaun from 1994 raiders opening monday night game who almost needed his leg amputated..well not that bad..(i actually passed out watching it on the couch 4real)

this could be the end for this kid, and that is so sad. Fair chance he will never recover. I may be over reacting im not an MD

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    wow, this kids career may be over before it ever began... feel bad for him

i hope were just getting the injuries outta the way now, hopefully this isnt a common theme through-out the season
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Spence was my rookie to watch all year... So now when foote slows down or is hurt... what happens?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Spence was my rookie to watch all year... So now when foote slows down or is hurt... what happens?
    we hope that dont happen till Sly gets back
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Same here, fn sucks! I still think we have to reach out for some quality B/U's or even starters. Watch the waiver wires tonight!

Oline, LB's, Safety..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information