Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace talks with the media; wants to focus on the future not the past

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yet to be determined. I am still not sold that Wallace is the complete package and teams have learned how to deal with his speed.
    yeah they have learned, ask belichick...he figured it out by putting 3 guys on him you can take him away completely lol

My Mood
    Doubtful
    Really don't like Wallace's responses to several of the questions he was asked. Especially the last one: WITH THE REPORTS OF WHAT YOU WERE SEEKING, DID YOU OVERVALUE YOURSELF?
    “You are talking about some. You never heard my teammates say that. You never heard my coaches say that so who is someone? I really don’t care about someone. They don’t matter to me.”
    This sounds so canned (premeditated) and it doesn't even make sense. What does "talking about some" mean. Was "some" even in the question?
    Bottom line is: Wallace has no future as a politician or on-air sports personality. He likely knows this and also knows he better make as much jack now b4 his legs & skills give out. HE'S NOT PAID TO BE ARTICULATE but to beat defenders and make plays, which he is pretty good at. Hope he can get up to speed with the new offense quickly; but suspect it may take a few games.
    STEELSPIKES

Wallace talks with the media; wants to focus on the future not the past

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawgswag View Post
    He can't even string a proper english sentence together.

He's just one of these hood rats that thing you can get glory in the NFL and lots of money, mr young money, I knew it as soon as he started these things problems would emerge.

Guarantee if he gets his money, he will be broke like T.O.

Stupid hood rat.
    Hands down in the top-3 worst post I've ever read on this forum. I'm speechless, lol!

Wallace talks with the media; wants to focus on the future not the past

I think his message was pretty clear and consistent with what he's done all off-season: he's keeping his business out of the media and behind closed doors, where it should be!!! I listened to that interview. It was a MOB of reporters screaming questions that the same time. I think the question was: "Some people have said that you may have over-valued yourself..." and his reply was pretty accurate.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    yeah they have learned, ask belichick...he figured it out by putting 3 guys on him you can take him away completely lol
    It only required two people on Wallace to make him dissapear the last 8 games. Don't flatter Wallace with lies. LOL
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawgswag View Post
    He can't even string a proper english sentence together.

He's just one of these hood rats that thing you can get glory in the NFL and lots of money, mr young money, I knew it as soon as he started these things problems would emerge.

Guarantee if he gets his money, he will be broke like T.O.

Stupid hood rat.
    I think your really taking this too far. LOL

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    Hands down in the top-3 worst post I've ever read on this forum. I'm speechless, lol!
    Not really

He needs to grow the **** up and think about himself.

He isn't worth $100m, and his performances aren't.

If he's such a team player, why do that and cripple the cap number.

These players grow up, listening to Tyga, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent earning millions of dollars, living in luxury, ****ing the bitches and driving nice "whips".

It's funny how Rappers are mostly broke, and that NFL players are the same, they want to be that type of guy.

"Look at me, I'm at the club throwing thousands of dollars at this girl, I've also got a gun in my pocket, I'm the boss, my maybach is parked outside on ridiculous 24" with diamond star wheels"

Of course, many will be too scared to say this, because they would be branded a racist, not really, it's the truth.

When someone labels himself Young Money, and then holds out for money that he isn't worth, and then brings his ****** carcass back to the team, he has issues.

There is a grain of truth in what your saying but I think your taking it too far. But I get the jest of what you mean. Because there was a time when rappers and athletes really emulated each other with their dress and behavior. And if you look at Dez Bryant, he is a prime example. LOL

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Just another body in a Steelers uniform. They come and they go. They get paid well. That is why they come and go. Play ball. Players are not necessarily as articulate as some on this forum proclaim. They don't have to be. No one individual is going to make the Steelers THE TEAM for 2012. What is this guy's name again? His is an NFL player, and all that goes with it is his right now and not mine to do with as he pleases. Note. Life has it's hard lessons for the unwary.

And their fans.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Or just force him in to traffic where he gets alligator arms and refuses to expose his mid-section LOL
    Last edited by Stone; 08-29-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Thread Information