Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace talks with the media; wants to focus on the future not the past

Bookmark and Share
    id say half the league are uneducated, low class, gangster wannabes. But wallace isnt exactly a criminal, you are saying that because hes black and talks like hes from Louisiana.

James Harrison is one of the dumbest individuals in the NFL, he couldnt spell his name coming out of kent state, not going into it....coming out. Patrick Peterson, Mo Claiborne, Felix Jones, Dez Bryant, Chris Johnson are all damn near mentally retarded. I dont get why wallace being in the category of pampered athletes without much brain waves is so offensive to you. Baron Batch is very smart, very well spoken, and is a good writer....but he sucks and im pretty sure ive heard steeldawgswag (btw someone with swag in his name isnt making a very strong point about young money being a bad thing) say hes just a blogger and not an NFL talent...pick a ****ing side of your own argument

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawgswag View Post
    Not really

He needs to grow the **** up and think about himself.

He isn't worth $100m, and his performances aren't.

If he's such a team player, why do that and cripple the cap number.

These players grow up, listening to Tyga, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent earning millions of dollars, living in luxury, ****ing the bitches and driving nice "whips".

It's funny how Rappers are mostly broke, and that NFL players are the same, they want to be that type of guy.

"Look at me, I'm at the club throwing thousands of dollars at this girl, I've also got a gun in my pocket, I'm the boss, my maybach is parked outside on ridiculous 24" with diamond star wheels"

Of course, many will be too scared to say this, because they would be branded a racist, not really, it's the truth.

When someone labels himself Young Money, and then holds out for money that he isn't worth, and then brings his ****** carcass back to the team, he has issues.
    You do know that he didn't label himself "Young Money" right? All 3 of the young wideouts nicknamed themselves the "Young Money Crew" with Wallace being Fast Money, Sanders being Easy Money, and Brown being Cash Money. Doesn't seem like you have any problem with the other 2... What's the difference between those three referring to themselves as the "Young Money Crew" and CJ and Lendale White referring to themselves as "Smash and Dash". You love to make things out to be some much bigger than they are and make yourself sound ridiculous.

Wallace has always been a hard worker and a team player. He played out his rookie deal with no problems or complaints at all, then held out for a deal he deserves. Believing one report from the 49ers organization saying he wants Fitz money, when there have been multiple reports as well as his own testimony saying otherwise, is ignorant. You hear what you want to hear.

So, a group of young WRs giving themselves a nickname, and Wallace wanting a contract he deserves makes him a piece of **** thug? Get over yourself steel DAWG SWAG...

My Mood
    Pimp

Wallace talks with the media; wants to focus on the future not the past

Wait until the first play of the Denver game when Ben goes to Wallace deep for 6...

Wallace talks with the media; wants to focus on the future not the past

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    You do know that he didn't label himself "Young Money" right? All 3 of the young wideouts nicknamed themselves the "Young Money Crew" with Wallace being Fast Money, Sanders being Easy Money, and Brown being Cash Money. Doesn't seem like you have any problem with the other 2... What's the difference between those three referring to themselves as the "Young Money Crew" and CJ and Lendale White referring to themselves as "Smash and Dash". You love to make things out to be some much bigger than they are and make yourself sound ridiculous.

Wallace has always been a hard worker and a team player. He played out his rookie deal with no problems or complaints at all, then held out for a deal he deserves. Believing one report from the 49ers organization saying he wants Fitz money, when there have been multiple reports as well as his own testimony saying otherwise, is ignorant. You hear what you want to hear.

So, a group of young WRs giving themselves a nickname, and Wallace wanting a contract he deserves makes him a piece of **** thug? Get over yourself steel DAWG SWAG...
    Great post!

Rookie Free Agent

wallace had the opportunity to deny this but was either too stupid to do it the proper way or purposely chose not to. his response was 'dont believe everything he read'. that is not testimony, thats advice. similar to 'dont take wooden nickels' or 'dont eat yellow snow'.

Quote Originally Posted by muncher View Post
    wallace had the opportunity to deny this but was either too stupid to do it the proper way or purposely chose not to. his response was 'dont believe everything he read'. that is not testimony, thats advice. similar to 'dont take wooden nickels' or 'dont eat yellow snow'.
    Too stupid to do it the proper way? Since when is keeping business private and in house, and not talking to the media, improper? Every day you hear complaints about players flapping too much, and saying **** they don't need to, with people wishing they'd just keep their mouths closed. Now the guy is stupid for not speaking to the media?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    It sounds to me like a bunch of jealousy over millionaire athletes. They make the money because the public is willing to pay for the product. I will never fault any individual in any walk of life making as much as they possibly can. This is still a capitalist country despite the best efforts of our government.

Wallace's only crime(perceived) is that he didn't bow down to the Steelers FO and take the first contract they offered. He didn't negotiate through the media, and he continues to stay quiet on the subject.

AGAIN, none of this make him a punk, clown, bad teammate, ghetto trash.....................

He is the best WR on the team, and will continue to prove it this season, regardless of the *** clowns on this forum.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I also enjoy how several brand new posters pop up to support the idiotic opinions of these *** clowns at just the right time, then you never hear from them again.

Rookie Free Agent
    Too stupid to do it the proper way? Since when is keeping business private and in house, and not talking to the media, improper? Every day you hear complaints about players flapping too much, and saying **** they don't need to, with people wishing they'd just keep their mouths closed. Now the guy is stupid for not speaking to the media?

Yup, too stupid.
    'I never said I wanted Fitzgerald type money' NOT 'Dont believe everything you read'.
    Pretty simple for most to understand.

how's this comparison?
    people in town tell you your wife is having an affair. you confront her and ask "Are you cheating on me". She responds, "dont believe everything you hear"................Does that response instill confidence in you?

lol its most laughable because those are the exact words tomlin would say, he never gives anything but vague answers

Thread Information