Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do We Keep Big Ben?

Bookmark and Share

Do We Keep Big Ben?

You know i keep hereing rumors of big ben being benched next year to recover but i would think that this year he has plenty of time to recover and if not thats bills fault because he played him last year when he should of been benched....

But im going to say if we bench ben it would be the worst move in steeler history..

1. because ben is the heart of the team if you take that away you have no team

2. Big ben is the best QB we had ever i think and you even herd tomlin say he can't wait to work with ben.

But lets not forget this is comeing from www.steeler.com they aways lie or make rumors.

But at this time i have really no source to back up what im saying other then the posters at www.steelers.com

if i get any more links to back this up i will be sure to post them right away.

you serious....ben played great in the final stretch of the season, he had a all around rough year...this is a joke

House of Steel
    This is the biggest bullshit thread I've ever read, I never heard anything like this.
    Last edited by Steelersfan; 01-26-2007 at 11:36 PM.

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    This is the dumbest post ever your worst than capt

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    what in the world are you talking about??? there is no such rumor of that......... maybe you are reading stuff from earlier in the year.........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

go to steeler.com its not my story its comeing from them. i know what i herd. and thats what i posted. so if u have a problem with what im saying then dont post on the thred...

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Put the crackpipe down kid. Just say no to drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation2007 View Post
    You know i keep hereing rumors of big ben being benched next year to recover but i would think that this year he has plenty of time to recover and if not thats bills fault because he played him last year when he should of been benched....

But im going to say if we bench ben it would be the worst move in steeler history..

1. because ben is the heart of the team if you take that away you have no team

2. Big ben is the best QB we had ever i think and you even herd tomlin say he can't wait to work with ben.

But lets not forget this is comeing from www.steeler.com they aways lie or make rumors.

But at this time i have really no source to back up what im saying other then the posters at www.steelers.com

if i get any more links to back this up i will be sure to post them right away.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

lol its not my fault. im not trying to post dumb posts . but if i here something im going to post it. postive or negative. and if people dont like it then they shouldent post on it. period.... i dont sit there and smack talk any ones eles form when its a dum *** post. .. ..

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation2007 View Post
    go to steeler.com its not my story its comeing from them. i know what i herd. and thats what i posted. so if u have a problem with what im saying then dont post on the thred...
    how bout copy and paste what you read, all you give us is the link to their homepage........or at least give us the link where you read it........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ok dude, seriously, you need to step back and look at this thread and think about it. Just because it's on a steelers.com board thread doesn't mean its fact. It's just somebody's thoughts who obviously doesn't have a clue. Anybody who thinks Ben will be benched this year needs to have his black n gold badge taken away, especially since we aren't even done with the 2006 season yet..

Ben doesn't need to sit this coming year, he's got all offseason to recover. Please don't believe everything you read because it's really not making this thread seem remotely legit.

Thread Information