Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Collinsworth

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Do you guys not realize that the NFL is a business? Andrew Luck is the biggest story in the NFL right now. Nobody watching that game except Steelers fans want to hear about anybody but Andrew Luck. Yeah, we would love to hear the announcers go on and on about how Rainey is doing or how great of a QB Big Ben is, but there are other audiences watching the game. I'm not Collinsworth's biggest fan either, but he's just doing his job.

Now give me Simms and Nantz during a Ravens game, then we've got something complaint worthy.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    I love watching Collinsworth nothing compares to his expression everytime he has to say something good about the Steelers
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I don't mind Collinsworth. I can't stand Simms. Aikman is ok.

I have no problem with Chris, he joked about how the Steeler fans don't like him, the Ben thing was a simple mistake, I believe he what he meant was not many rookie QB's will have a record like Ben did. Luck is the story of the preseason.

Did you hear Hines say "we" when talking about the Steelers and Wallace? hahahha
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Aggressive

My Social Networks

Add tgunn86 on Facebook
    Yea, Cris was taking really subtle cheap shots at the Steelers in general. Especially Hines with the blocking, it just wasn't very funny if that's what he was going for. He's just a douche I guess, thinking he knows everything. WHATEVER THOUGH!

2nd String
    I thought it was an informal practice to label players as "rookies" for their first two years? I could me mistaken.

Draft Pick
    I will never understand why people cry about sports announcers so much. For the most part they're just washed up jocks that can talk, not exactly rocket scientists.

i tend to believe Collinsworth should be flushed like all the other crap. The biggest story I whitnessed was the replacement refs are just as crappy as the regulars, no more no less they all suck. Still love Hines but if he wants to survive he still needs to stop the crappy dancing on tv and get an attitude!!!

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Hines gave him a bit too much credit when he said that Chris is the best of the best..talk about buttering up your coworker..sheesh...
    Collinsworth is the best of the best as voted by his peers a few years ago. He's my favorite color guy. He has a unique sense of humor and he praises the Steelers more than you think. Simms is pretty good too. I can't stand Dierdorf.

So far Hines has been much better than Bettis. Jerome just looked uncomfortable from day one and never got better.

My Mood
    Ornery
    Quote Originally Posted by RobZagnut View Post
    Simms is pretty good too. I can't stand Dierdorf.
    REALLY?? Simms???? He's a complete moron.....
    The Tradition Continues!!!

Thread Information