Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WILL PORTER MOVE ON ?

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I think Joey stays for this year and next year he will leave. For those who think he will hold out. I don't think he will since he really needs to have a really good year if he wants to have a huge pay day next year.

he'll be back and he'll like it, hes gonna have to relize that his best chance for success is with us. If by chance he did leave....harrison is a beast and would fill his spot easily, it would just leave us with depth issues.

i think he loves us to much to leave...besides, hes our ********, hes the guy to talk **** and for every other fan to hate because he talks to much....we need one of those

That's Hilarious,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    he'll be back and he'll like it, hes gonna have to relize that his best chance for success is with us. If by chance he did leave....harrison is a beast and would fill his spot easily, it would just leave us with depth issues.

i think he loves us to much to leave...besides, hes our ********, hes the guy to talk **** and for every other fan to hate because he talks to much....we need one of those
    Good one,,,,,,,,,

He took a step back this year, he is getting old. As soon as his contract is up he will get the boot and it will be good riddance. He definitely is at the top of the list when it comes to players that are unsportsmanlike. A prime example of how to not go about your business in a professional manner.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

hes still one of the best olbs in the league

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Joey is carrying on the traditional of mean,nasty, trash talking, tough, intimidating linebackers. Lambert, Lloyd, Little, Porter, etc. Each generation of Steeler teams has a nasty and downright mean LB. Porter is that guy for us; I hope he sticks around.

But he isnt even in the same sentence with the rest of those guys when it comes to play on the field. And he is a jagoff, Lambert put you in the ground he didnt need pull up his jersey to try to show that he is jacked then bark at the other team and proceed to have like 3 tackles in the game. His trash talking is just ridiculous, one of the most inconsistent guys we have, one week he has multiple QB pressures and a sack or two and the next you dont hear his name called all game
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

so is chad johnsons, whats wrong with us having a trash talker? hes a good player who motivates the defense, and makes big plays at big times. He didnt have a great year cause he was double and tripled teams but he just seems to be a playmaker

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    damn, so much hate for porter, i love the dude, he's exciting to watch.......every team needs a player like him
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Because trash talking is straight up stupid, why do you need to tell them your all big and bad? Just show them. He is just to inconsistant, look at last years playoffs... vs the Colts he was great, in the SB he was no where to be found

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Thread Information