Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Ravens 2012: Why your team sucks

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Oh damn!!

Pussy mouth , that had me ROFLMAO when I saw that !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccoSaysHi View Post
    How did the Steelers fare against the Ravens last year?
    I'm over 40 now, memory is getting sketchy these days. Who was in the Superbowl last year?? Hmmmmmmmm wait, OK, it's coming back to me...yea, I remember now.

My Mood
    Bungals
    I hate ,hate ,hate the RATBIRDS with every thought. we will sweep them this year I also think that instead of us being placed 3rd in the division we will be first and them nasty ratbirds ,3rd yuk

My Mood
    Addicted
    Love the Ravens fans who come back to talk **** after they finally win another Superbowl....

BUT WAIT! THEY DIDNT!

2nd String
    Common' now - just because we hate them does not mean they "suck." The city does, however . . .

I have lived within 25 miles of Baltimore City my entire life. I even went to college locally. So, I can verify . .

Downtown Baltimore is trash (most of it is). A polished turd. Even the polish is cheap. Go one block away and it goes straight downhill real fast. Somebody made the comment that Inner Harbor area was a "strip mall" on the water is absolutely correct. The Aquarium and Science Center are ridiculously and laughably overpriced. Don't even get me started on that dump yard called the zoo. There are roving bands of youths beating tourists and law abiding locals senseless, even to death - this is denied by a city council that I do believe every single one of them has been or is being investigated by authorities for one way or another. The last mayor was removed for stealing donations for charities. They even screwed the Indy Race that came through town. Of course she denied everything. The city is money pit, everyone knows what the problems are but nobody has the political fortitude to fix it. The city sucks up a disproportionate large amount of the entire state budget. Conditions never, and will not, improve.Traffic sucks, and it costs you $3 to go one way through the tunnel into the city. There are 8 tunnels. That price is rising to get this - $6 dollars in the next 2 years.

Now, I took my yearly pilgrimage to Pittsburgh. Guess what - I was not charged any money to go through the tunnel to get downtown! Imagine that! The city was clean. And despite the city being clean, traffic was at a minimum despite a Pirates game just ending. The downtown layout makes sense, traffic flows, there is a nice waterfront area, and I feel safe! I had my family with me, and no worries. In Baltimore, we just want to get to our car and out of town ASAP. And, I did not see any panhandlers! Wow! The Pitt Zoo, which was half the price of the Baltimore Aquarium, includes admission to the aquarium! Imagine that! The Zoo is a million times better that glorified pet store called the Baltimore Zoo, the aquariums are comparable. I could go on and on . . .

Any Baltimorean who degrades Pittsburgh is either delusional or has never been there. Pittsburgh has been recognized as one of the best cities to live in the US for years. It is an international business, culture, sports, and arts
    center. It is clean, well laid out, modern, and family friendly. There is no denying any of that. Conversely, Baltimore is a gang ridden, pitbull breeding ground, dirty, mismanaged, holier than thou wasteland.

Baltimore does have two things Pittsburgh does not have - world renown medical care. Johns Hopkins University/Hospital and University of Maryland Shock Trauma (who recently saved my dad's life after he fell off a roof). I will give Baltimore that.

Before any Baltimore fans get on my case, I am speaking of Baltimore, not the Ravens. I respect the Ravens as a football team, and they are a key element of the local culture. As are the Orioles, and it is a shame, as the Orioles deserve better. The stadium is the best feature of the downtown area. My observations are based on experience, gained over 40 years, of living in Baltimore and visiting Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh has drastically changed over the last 20 years, in a much better way than Baltimore. If anyone on this forum ever visits, shoot me a message and I can direct you to some places to visit and some to stay away from. Bring money for the tunnels!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccoSaysHi View Post
    How did the Steelers fare against the Ravens last year?
    Can't talk, Polishing SB RINGS
    Here, your team can go polish this knob!!
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    i hate the browns worse. Yes the Ravens are more of a threat. But I grew up in Ohio and Browns fans are the absolute worst. If they ever get a descent team, I'll never hear the end of it. The Cleveland Sports fan in general is a bitter sap. I mean the only thing they can root for is for lebron or the Steelers to lose.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    i hate the browns worse. Yes the Ravens are more of a threat. But I grew up in Ohio and Browns fans are the absolute worst. If they ever get a descent team, I'll never hear the end of it. The Cleveland Sports fan in general is a bitter sap. I mean the only thing they can root for is for lebron or the Steelers to lose.
    Hating the Ratbirds is an aquired taste. Hating the Brownies is genetic. I inherited it from my Dad.

Tailgating in the 'burgh

Baltimore Ravens 2012: Why your team sucks

Living here in central Ohio you learn to hate the hell out of the bungles, their fans are the worst!

Hating Flucco and the crows is very very easy! I fn hate that team!!

Thread Information