Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Peter King doesn't think much of the Steelers O-Line

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Peter king is a condisending old pap i put him next to Oprah on the has been list who cares what he has too say.He has never played a snap of football in his life.Anyone that can say after one pre-season game run ben run is an idiot.
    Right... Did he say anything about the Dallas game and Romo yet?
    Talk about run run run Romo... eeeks.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    So, in one thread Dwyer is the second coming of Walter Payton based on 2 runs against the second team defense. In this thread, Peter King is an idiot (I agree on this part) for basing his opinion on 17 or so plays by Adams and the the 1st team OL.

A little intellectual consistency would be nice.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post

Ok, now you're just getting greedy, lol!!!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Peter King doesn't think much of the Steelers O-Line
    neither do we (yet)
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Today, August 14th, on the Colin Cowherd show, Peter King called Mike Adams a turnstile and said his performance was embarrassing.

Anyone wants to hear it, you can pod cast Cowherd show. I'm glad he did that. Just going to make Adams work that much harder.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Manic
    So, in one thread Dwyer is the second coming of Walter Payton based on 2 runs against the second team defense. In this thread, Peter King is an idiot (I agree on this part) for basing his opinion on 17 or so plays by Adams and the the 1st team OL.

.................................................. .....

Banned
    He almost sounds like a Steelers fan. What a ninny. LOL

My Mood
    Manic

Who said he was the second coming of Payton i can't find that statement anywhere?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Who said he was the second coming of Payton i can't find that statement anywhere?
    You are either being purposely obtuse or you read everything in a literalist fashion like a nine year old. I'll let you decide which is the case.

Are you denying that there were several posters (in two different threads) proclaiming Dwyer the obvious choice over Redman based on his two runs against the Eagles second string defense? Are you denying that there are several posters in this thread (some likely the same) chiding King for judging Adams and the Steelers OL on a larger sample size (17 or so plays)? Does that strike you as intellectually consistent or as people looking through rose colored glasses?

SteelCitysFinestXL got it. Why can't you?
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    You are either being purposely obtuse or you read everything in a literalist fashion like a nine year old. I'll let you decide which is the case.

Are you denying that there were several posters (in two different threads) proclaiming Dwyer the obvious choice over Redman based on his two runs against the Eagles second string defense? Are you denying that there are several posters in this thread (some likely the same) chiding King for judging Adams and the Steelers OL on a larger sample size (17 or so plays)? Does that strike you as intellectually consistent or as people looking through rose colored glasses?

SteelCitysFinestXL got it. Why can't you?
    Did you see Dwyer's big run last year?? His first carry he went 60 yards in a real game! I forget who they played. But he's done this whenever he gets enough carries. But you want to dismiss it.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information