Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Baltimore, Chad Johnson is available!

Bookmark and Share

My Social Networks

Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook

RE: Hey Baltimore, Chad Johnson is available!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers/PSU Fan View Post
    LOL, yeah right, guy can't run precision timing routes, which is why he didn't play hardly at all last year.
    Don't need him to run great routes, just straight down the sidelines to help take some of the pressure off of Brown, and Sanders.
    Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

My Mood
    Addicted
    maybe we can sign him, and he can teach Brown how to fight

My Mood
    Smokin

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I was surprised by this when I heard it, Chad Johnson has always been a goofball but I've never heard of him getting into any real trouble.

He's got to be done by now, he couldn't hack it in New England and then blew this chance in Miami. If there's any place that could hold his ego, it's there. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I was surprised by this when I heard it, Chad Johnson has always been a goofball but I've never heard of him getting into any real trouble.

He's got to be done by now, he couldn't hack it in New England and then blew this chance in Miami. If there's any place that could hold his ego, it's there. LOL
    Just don't let momma find your skins or you'll be forced to head blast the beotch!! lol Maybe Eli needs to talk to him about hitting women!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Grumpy
    From what I read about the wife......Maybe she headbutted him.....She seemed very unstable.....Unfortunately today with all of the domestic violence the female side is always taken FIRST......The crack Miami/Dade law enforcement agencies will sort out the mess

My Mood
    Pimp

Hey Baltimore, Chad Johnson is available!

That's not out of the realm of possibility either...I think in Florida when there is a domestic dispute, the first one to call is the winner and the loser gets arrested now.

I think his release goes way beyond this incident...in his short time with Miami. He disrespected Philbin on a couple occasions from what I've heard and the one that was on Hard Knocks was when he walked in on the meeting than was an *** in front of the press...which was funny as hell. Johnson isn't walking in on one if Belichicks meetings...

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    That's not out of the realm of possibility either...I think in Florida when there is a domestic dispute, the first one to call is the winner and the loser gets arrested now.

I think his release goes way beyond this incident...in his short time with Miami. He disrespected Philbin on a couple occasions from what I've heard and the one that was on Hard Knocks was when he walked in on the meeting than was an *** in front of the press...which was funny as hell. Johnson isn't walking in on one if Belichicks meetings...
    I think your right and Philbin is as hardass as they come....he won't put up with crap.....

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

him walking in on the meeting was hilarious

What was the score of the ravens game with flacco on the field? Atl 17 - 0 ouch....

Thread Information