Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Baltimore, Chad Johnson is available!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Exclamation Hey Baltimore, Chad Johnson is available!

Sorry I just can't resist! My hatred for the Ravens never ends, even in the offseason or the preseason. (credit lloydfan4life on Facebook for this one)

He'll fit right in with all the rejects, criminals, and half baked morons in purpletown. I'm sure they can fit him for some purple camo and bird beak in time to start the regular season

Hey Baltimore, Chad Johnson is available!

Did the fins cut him??
    "Happy Happy Happy"

I guess so:

Chad Johnson released by Miami Dolphins

By

Published: August 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM ET

Modified: August 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM ET

Chad Johnson has been released by the Miami Dolphins and scouts have cleaned out his locker, according to NFL Network contributor and Fox Sports Insider Jay Glazer.

Johnson was arrested on Saturday on a domestic violence charge, where he was accused of headbutting his wife , Evelyn Lozada.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Social Networks

Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook

RE: Hey Baltimore, Chad Johnson is available!

What about for us if we can't get a deal done with Wallace?
    Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    What about for us if we can't get a deal done with Wallace?
    Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

LOL, yeah right, guy can't run precision timing routes, which is why he didn't play hardly at all last year.
    Release the Keisel!

CJ will end up committing suicide! The dude is unstable!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

odd, was watching hard knocks he looked pretty good and was funny as hell. he just got married, she was featured on the show....they met on twitter lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    Lolololololol.

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    odd, was watching hard knocks he looked pretty good and was funny as hell. he just got married, she was featured on the show....they met on twitter lol
    Yeah, I watched the 1st episode too, wonder what kind of footage hard knocks will have on this whole ordeal. I want to see his reaction after finding out he got cut.

Do any of you remember on hard knocks near the end he stopped by a room and said something to the extent that he'll try to get arrested over the weekend and then you heard the coach in the room laugh. Hah!

The comment section on the ESPN article has some interesting comments that makes it sound like the wife of his is a crazy one.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...utting-johnson

"I'm sure no one has seen "Basketball Wives" but Evelyn has a violent history on that show. She is CRAZY and the biggest bully on the show. She makes death threats, gets wine bottles throws them at people's head like she's off her rocker. I think Chad is self absorbed and during the show they had a convo about them having an open marriage and she agreed to it. So she gets mad w/ him for finding a receipt for condoms and I know she went bat sh*t on him. No one gets along w/ her and she's banned at a lot of places in Miami due to her unstable anger. He was warned not to marry the brawd but he didn't listen. I do have an inch of sympathy for him but this had to happen"

"In EVERY season shes fighting people. Throwing sh*t at people wine glasses, forks, plates, this last season she threw a huge wine bottle that wasn't even opened yet at this chick because the girl said she heard "Evelyn gets around."! She threw the bottle at this girl and it almost hit the girl's head. Evelyn even turned on her best friend because her friend said she doesn't believe that her and Chads relationship will last because they got engaged knowing each other for just 4 mths and they met from off of Twitter. She got mad and tried to fight twice. Evelyn even had sex w/ him the first day she met him. These aren't rumors either because you will see it ALL on the show.

Evelyn is a CRAZY b*tch and he told her on the show that their going to have an open marriage and she was cool w/ it. Why all of a sudden you're going to get mad because you see a reciept for condoms in the trunk of his car, when she knew what to expect?"
    Last edited by Steelers/PSU Fan; 08-13-2012 at 03:19 AM.
    Release the Keisel!

I've always liked Chad. Funny dude with a big mouth who never got in trouble off the field. Obviously this changes that, but let's be honest, Evelynsid a huge, money hungry, crazy *** bitch lol. Not that I condone what he's accused of doing...

Thread Information