Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Studs and Duds - vs Eagles

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Im not gonna call Al Woods a STUD bc he was givin a gift of an INT...

McClendon looked good
    #1 D looked good
    Rainey, Batch n Dwyer = Nice
    Not gonna jump all over Redmen, one series we all know he gets better as the game goes on.

OL and DB's still look rough, We didnt draft no miracles there... hopefully they can learn from their mistakes and in a few weeks start to get their ducks in a row.

Was hoping to see some OLB depth excel but...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Honestly for me the stud of the night wasn't even a player, or even anyone on our team!

ANDY REID, poor guy just lost his son 4 days ago and was coaching the game, it was nice to see him smile just knowing what kind of pain he has to be going through right now!

My Mood
    Addicted
    ADAMS for sure makes the DUD list. He got burnt numerous times. Gave up a couple of sacks that led to two fumbles that he had to recover to save his own skin.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    ADAMS for sure makes the DUD list. He got burnt numerous times. Gave up a couple of sacks that led to two fumbles that he had to recover to save his own skin.
    Gilbert looked like **** too!

My Mood
    Roflol
    My Duds
    - all the Steelers OT's. They couldn't handle the speed off the edge the Eagles were bringing.
    - The cover teams.Two blocks in the back by McCoy and just poor coverage overall.
    - Baron Batch as a goalline runner. Really? I think its safe to say that experiment didn't work.

My Studs
    - Dwyer until he got hurt.
    - Rainey. You can just see the potential he has as an offensive weapon.
    - Al Woods for being in the right place at the right time, and the hands to hold on to the ball.
    - McClendon, for proving at least in this game, that he CAN play well as a NT.

And why all the doom on Redman? Ok so he'll never be a great rb. He doesn't have break away speed. He's a bruiser not a burner. He did his job on 4th and 1 and got the first down with a nice cutback. He caught the one target thrown his way. He did look bad on his 2 outside runs, but so did Rainey when he was bumped outside. And Rainey as we all know is light years faster then Redman. But lets face it, the Eagles front 7's speed and the Pitt o-lines ineptness that was more the factor in the outside runs failing.
    The o-line and the offense as a whole have some kinks to iron out before next weeks game.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

they just didnt have any chemistry, everyone clearly wasnt on the same page.

keep in mind the steelers probably havent had much practice against a wide 9 scheme either

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Hate to mention this play but I could see us flaring Rainey out and hitting him with that bubble screen as a nice little weapon twice a game. I know people hated seeing Bruce Arian call that play but Rainey out there in space like that is sooo tempting.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    they just didnt have any chemistry, everyone clearly wasnt on the same page.

keep in mind the steelers probably havent had much practice against a wide 9 scheme either
    This.......I agree Train, I didn't expect the Steelers OL to come and just dominate from the jump.....They need time to work together as a unit.....One of the biggest keys to an offensive line is working in sync with each other.....Really I don't expect the Steelers OL to be fully in sync with each other until mid-season......

Stud = Keisel lol:

@EdBouchette: It's a boy for the Keisels! RT"@bkeisel99: I'm proud to announce that my wife and new son are doing great! Babies sure are a miracle."

Future badass!! I wonder if the kid was born with a peachfuzz beard??

Thread Information