Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone on the Baltimore banwagon?

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Pats had a terrible D last year, that's what made Fucco look good!
    Of course.....But point is overall Flacco was good in the play-offs last year but until then he was terrible in the post-season......I'm not sold on him at all and I don't care they he has led the Ravens to last second wins his last two times playing in Pittsburgh......I hope this year the Steelers D take him out....I'm serious hurt that mother......lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Blitz,

Are you looking even more forward to our meeting with the hated ones because of our new wrinkles offensively?
    Oh yeah, and then some! The Steelers/Ravens games are always physical but last year showed that times are changing and the offenses for both teams need to open it up. I expect our offense to be far superior to last year against those purple asshats from the bay.

Im interested to see if they run Rice or let him sit and force Flacco to pass more. Either way I fully expect us to split at the very least with them this season if not sweep them.

My Mood
    Addicted
    It will just make it that much sweeter.....................

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Of course.....But point is overall Flacco was good in the play-offs last year but until then he was terrible in the post-season......I'm not sold on him at all and I don't care they he has led the Ravens to last second wins his last two times playing in Pittsburgh......I hope this year the Steelers D take him out....I'm serious hurt that mother......lol
    What's funny is all the Ratbirds fans that came out guns blazing after Flacco had a few good games. "HOW CAN YOU SAY HE'S NOT A GOOD QUARTERBACK NOW, HUH?!" Yeah, Tommy Maddox had a few good games too..

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Oh sh.t here we go again.

And their fans.

Draft Pick
    I do find it funny that we discount the bungles as they couldn't beat us or the ravens, so how are they going to win the division. But we also discount that the ravens beat us twice by saying that won't happen again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If Haley can get us to score 26+ points a game avg... The defense is a top 5 ... we beat anyone in the AFCN...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    You really have to ask ? They won six of the past three super bowls
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

They all make their predictions along with us emotionally. Here's an example of it done without emotion.

http://www.teamrankings.com/blog/nfl...edule-released

They have us 2nd behind NE in the AFC and 3rd in the NFL.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Im gonna say its because they beat us twice last season, they have a good team, a STUD RB who can do it all, a solid defense year in and year out and a good young coach (who i'd love to choke to death). I hate the Ravens as much as the rest of you but Im gonna call em like i see em: The Ravens had our number last year, won the division so until we take it back, yeah people can say they are the favorites!!!

On paper its kinda hard to say we didnt both lose something in this offseason. Both teams lost vets on defense, i will say our losses will be felt in the locker room, theirs on more the field. We're currently with out our best wr and rb, they are without their best defensive player in Suggs (prob my favorite non Steeler in the league) Their oline looks to be in shambles, our may feature 2 rookies! I remember we all said last year: "The Ravens are patching together an oline, theyll be awful. They're gonna put Brian McKinney at left tackle VS. Harrison, Flacco wont make it to the 2nd quarter" Then they handed the Steelers their *** week 1!!!

Im just saying, its not hard for me to see how SOME people can predict the Ravens will win the division. Thats not where my money would be, but i said all the same thing this time last year, as some of you are saying now!

Thread Information