Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone on the Baltimore banwagon?

Bookmark and Share

Why is everyone on the Baltimore banwagon?

Why is everyone on the Baltimore banwagon? The national media says Balitomore is the class of the AFC North or the Bungles as the up and coming team: I sure that in most national media mind, they remember that beating the Steelers took on the opener last year from the ratbirds. But did they see the rest of the season. Both Pittsburgh and Baltimore finished with the same 12-4 recond. The Steelers were a broken foot away from winning the division last year.

The Steelers (apperantly) has upgrade the weakest part of their team, the O-Line, got younger on the oldest part of the team, the D-line, and has didn't have the two most important parts of the LB core together and healthy for most of the season, and STILL finished No #1 in pass and total defense last year.

Do the national media relized that R.Lewis and E Reed are as old as any player on the Steelers defense. Do the relized that you can't just take a defense player of the year off a defense without losing more than production. I guest they forgotten that Johnson the other OLB is also gone from that defense and their over weight LT might not play for them this year. Their Pro-Bowl RG is a Saint, and their center is a old as dirt.

Yes... the ratbird did win the two games last year...too their credit...but how many of us think that going to happen again.

DID any of the national media notice that the Bungles were sweap but the boys in PGH and Balt. but they are suppost to leap over BOTH teams. Dalton and Green may turn out to be something speacial....or it could turn out to be Anderson and Edwards. one good year and then nothing.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by greg1964 View Post
    Why is everyone on the Baltimore banwagon?
    You really have to ask ? They won six of the past three super bowls, they have the best LB that ever played the game and their coach holds the world record for whining.

Not only that ,if you don't go beyond last year they own the Steelers.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Don't forget their superstar quarterback.

Tailgating in the 'burgh

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    LOL yeah this happens every single year, the media jumps on the Ratbird bandwagon like it's the heavenly express. Flacco this, Ray Lewis that, Harbaugh is awesome, Ray Rice is a god, you name it they'll praise it.

I admit it irritates me to a degree just because I hate Baltimore so much, with a burning passion of a thousand suns. I hate the city, the fans, the stadium, purple, the team, everything. In the end though where are they at the end of the year...home on the couch.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Almost forgot...

**** ON THE RAVENS!!!

Tailgating in the 'burgh

They're the best team ever!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Blitz,

Are you looking even more forward to our meeting with the hated ones because of our new wrinkles offensively?
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Grumpy
    With the A$$clown they have as a fan Base.....Somebody has to be on their BW,,,,,,,oh and #@$#the RatBirds.....

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I stand by what I have been saying about the Ravens...They win 8 or 9 games tops this year.....Their OL is old and a mess.........Both of their starting OLB's need to replaced (even when Suggs returns he won't be the same this year)........Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are a year older........Plus Reed seems more worried about one last big contract instead of winning a Super Bowl......Flacco still squats to pee........The first game was gift wrapped last year with the Steelers and their 7 turn overs.....The 2nd game Flacco did march them down with the game winning TD but the Steelers defense couldn't close out games last year.....I know Flacco was good in the AFC title game but until last year Flacco sucked in the play-offs........

Pats had a terrible D last year, that's what made Fucco look good!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information