Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your 5th WR for the Steelers?

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I said he fumbles at inopportune times. I didn't say he fumbles a whole lot.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Amazing how some of you put words in other people's post just so you can try and mock them. But I guess it's understandable when the mockers have egg on there face after they were so adament two months ago that Wallace would be in camp at this time.

lol please describe an "opportune" fumble

wallace still is holding out of nothing, he doesnt have a contract

Eh, him not having a contract is only true semantically. With the current rules, practically, he does have a contract. He has just decided to not sign it. Is the rule stupid? Extremely! Does it change the fact that he legally is bound to the Steelers? Nope.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Mendenhall will apparently take the rap for a Super Bowl fumble that wasn't his fault, for the rest of his Steeler career. He is the most talented RB on this roster, and it really isn't close for 2nd place.

If Mendenhall gets a chance to run behind this line at some point, all arguments will be over.

Can't wait until you see Dwyer. Then you'll stop this, " Mendenhall is the most talented and it isn't even close for 2nd" talk.

We have two talented runningbacks in Mendy and Dwyer. You've seen more of one because the younger one is finally taking it seriously and applying himself. That's the only difference.

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Eh, him not having a contract is only true semantically. With the current rules, practically, he does have a contract. He has just decided to not sign it. Is the rule stupid? Extremely! Does it change the fact that he legally is bound to the Steelers? Nope.
    Thank you.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    Mendenhall will apparently take the rap for a Super Bowl fumble that wasn't his fault, for the rest of his Steeler career. He is the most talented RB on this roster, and it really isn't close for 2nd place.

If Mendenhall gets a chance to run behind this line at some point, all arguments will be over.
    True, you can't pin the Super Bowl fumble on Mendy. Johnson and Legs completely whiffed on their blocks. Mendy had the ball high and tight, but Matthews had a clear unabated shot at Mendy. Even then with the ball on the ground, Johnson stood their with his thumb up his arse.

We still had a chance to win, even with the T.O. If Holmes is still on the roster, I think we would have went home with #7 Lombardi.

C-town

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lol please describe an "opportune" fumble

wallace still is holding out of nothing, he doesnt have a contract
    Wallace is holding out from signing his tender, which is in the guidelines of the new C.B.A. He signs the tender and the Steeler's probably have a long term deal waiting. The Steelers are not going to move forward until he signs his tender. Never have, never will.

Not quite sure how the entire Steeler nation recognizes this but Wallace and his agent don't.

C-town

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Wallace is holding out from signing his tender, which is in the guidelines of the new C.B.A. He signs the tender and the Steeler's probably have a long term deal waiting. The Steelers are not going to move forward until he signs his tender. Never have, never will.

Not quite sure how the entire Steeler nation recognizes this but Wallace and his agent don't.

C-town
    Well said brutha!!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information