and yes our Pittsburgh Pirates are one of them.....

I have been trying to spark some Bucco, talk all year....Come on Addicts, I know you're starving for some Steelers news/action......But this season has been magical so far for the Bucs....This team isn't going to fade and is for real.......I don't know if the season will end with a post-season birth but the Bucs, will be in it until the end so its safe to say the 19 years of losing should end......This team has 60 wins right now and I'm sure, they will win at least 23 games the rest of the way......They would have to tank bad the rest of the way for this to happen and I just can't see it happening with their pitching and the way the offense has been hitting lately.....Andrew McCutchen, is the best player in the NL and should be the MVP (leads the majors in BA .373).....AJ Burnett has been magical all year and could be the CY Young........The Bucs have made smart trades this year with little risk but with potential huge return.......

I like their rotation of AJ Burnett, James McDonald, Wandy Rodriguez, Jeff Karstens, Eric Bedard the rest of the way....Of course if one of those guys gets hurt or struggles they still could move Keven Correia, back into the rotation who was recently moved to the bullpen......The Pirates have one of the better bullpens in all of baseball......

The offense has been much better since June after a rough start to the season....I'm pretty sure the Bucs, lead the majors in homers on the road.....Both Pedro Alvarez and Andrew McCutchen each have 20+ HRs............Neil Walker has been his usual solid self.....Garret "GI" Jones is another one worth mentioning in having a good season so far......Michael "Fort" McKenry has surprised with 10 homers and .273 average and he isn't the everyday catcher......Recently called up Starling Marte, who was one of the Bucs top prospects hasn't looked lost at all so far and could really give the Bucs a boost for the stretch run.......

I have been a diehard Pirates fan, my whole life and I remember those three straight losses in the NLCS very well but most of all I remember the 19 years of straight losing as well........These are not the same sorry Bucs and this team is close to being one of the best in all of baseball......The Pirates top pitching prospects were not traded and I really can't wait until they reach the majors........Beat'em Bucs Beat'em Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!