Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Roethlisberger and his torn rotator cuff not a major issue

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fine
    And besides ... I thought the dink and dunk offense was "not a bad thing in Pittsburgh" ... ????
    It's hip to T-Squared ...

My Social Networks

Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook
    Not sure what one has to do with the other, except for maybe the Dink and Dunk will keep him from taking hits and hopefully not further aggravate that shoulder.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Is it to late for Randle El to unretire? What about Tee Martin where is he these days? Tommy Maddox has been staying in shape playing semi pro golf.
    DJ Crimefighter @ Insaneradio.us

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lakelander View Post
    Another Pittsburgh All-Time Great was exactly the same way .... Roberto Clemente!
    Yea Myron Cope wrote an article one time about Clemente and all his ailments.......

My Mood
    Fight
    As aways Ben will be fine man he is such a drama Queen but wouldn't trade him for any other QB in the league. He'll be fine
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Ben is a drama queen. Even all of us Steelers fans know this. He should have gotten it repaired in the offseason.
    Ben is far from a drama queen he's the toughest qb probably ever to play in the league.They cannot and will not repair apartially torn rotator cuff I have torn both of mine and i had apartial tear in my right shoulder before it let go all the way what he is desciribing is a sever strain when he said like string cheese i knew . Trust me he wouldn't be able to hand the ball off or even take asnap all his strenght and range of motion would be gone and his career would be over (c. Penninington).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Ben is far from a drama queen he's the toughest qb probably ever to play in the league.They cannot and will not repair apartially torn rotator cuff I have torn both of mine and i had apartial tear in my right shoulder before it let go all the way what he is desciribing is a sever strain when he said like string cheese i knew . Trust me he wouldn't be able to hand the ball off or even take asnap all his strenght and range of motion would be gone and his career would be over (c. Penninington).
    Ben is definitely a drama queen lol. He's the toughest QB in the league, but if he has a scratch, the whole world will know.

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Lmao! Ben is the biggest drama queen in the league too! I'm not doubting his toughness but come on dude!

Thread Information