Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sirius' Adam Schein says Steelers are a 3rd place AFC North team

Bookmark and Share

My Social Networks

Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook
    Adam sounds drunk half the time, I take what he as to say with a truck load of salt.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Schein is a dork. He is a big steeler hater and makes no bones about it. He's still bitter about his seahags losing to us in SB 40. The guy is a douche. Has no credibility in my book.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

hey if you guys want a real laugh, check out this joke of a blog. not only does this jackass say we will go 6-10 because "ben is hurt" and we are "too old", he actually believes t-snuggle will be ready for them by WEEK 1 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://mrballsohard.blogspot.com/201...-qb-ben_2.html

The Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger got hurt in week 9 when he played my Baltimore Ravens. He told the media that he tore his rotator cuff. And people are telling me it’s not a big deal because it heals by itself. If the injury happened in Nov of 2011, and it’s still not 100% that’s a sign to me that it serious.
    I am so thrilled to hear this news. I know that Big Ben might be young but he has taken a lot of hits during his career. So if he plays this year and plays like ****, I think the Steelers fans will want Big Ben head. I say that because I told those stupid fans that the Steelers will go 6-10 this year.
    Now that Big Ben has injured his rotator cuff, he needs that to throw it deep. I see their D will struggle as well as their Offense because there players are too OLD to play in the NFL. They do have young players but they have no experience playing in the NFL. With a not a good Defense and a poor Offense, the Steelers will have the worst season that they had with the Rooney Family.
    If you are a diehard raven fan like me, you are thrilled that this could happen to your least favorite team in the NFL. They were the ones that laughed at our faces when Suggs got hurt in May. At least we can tell them that our key player got hurt ways before training camp, and it will heal up and be ready by week 1.

That kid is a complete moron lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    **** on the Ravens and **** on that tool.

Tailgating in the 'burgh

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    LOL that kid is a douche..OMG Ben's shoulder is busted, whatever will we do! He can't throw in camp, he can't throw in the regular season. We're thru!

It never ceases to amaze me how many people are still riding this Steelers are old thing.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Goes to show you that people latch on to one thing and hold it forever without keeping up on what's happening on a daily basis. Most people watch a snippet of ESPN, adopt the opinion they hear and make it gospel in their minds.

Matter of fact, that's what's wrong with this country in general. They believe everything the TV tells them with no free thought.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how many people are still riding this Steelers are old thing.
    The NY Post writer noted that in his NFL preview as well. But then they ignore the fact that we lost Farrior (37), Ward (36), Hoke (36) and Smith (36) and didn't bring in any old players to replace them. That's a significant drop in age.

They have a very good mix of experienced players and youngsters right now and should be fine in that respect. Although, getting another impact player on defense, to replace Harrison or Troy in a couple years needs to be a priority in next year's draft.

My Mood
    Asleep
    Am I the only one that doesn't have blinders on? I honestly can see the Steelers finishing 3rd in the division this season (although I hope not). A new offensive coordinator and new game plan is no cake walk in the park. There will be a learning curve in that aspect. The same can be said about the rookies on the o-line. If Wallace is a no show then I can honestly see opposing defenses playing it tight to the line of scrimmage daring Big Ben to beat them with his arm (torn rotator cuff). This season will need to be full of adjustments which we all know is not the Steelers strong suit. What you see is what you get with this coaching staff.
    Last edited by SuperSteelers; 08-03-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Ibelieve there are alot of question marks on this team. Doesn't mean we can't be successful.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information