Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Concussion lawsuit calls out James Harrison... Here we go again.

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    Was Ray Lewis mantioned? I remember a few nasty hits from him, including one where he almost decapitated Heath Miller.

Waterboy
    My Mood
    broncos-hater
    Harrison plays the game as it should be played...Full Tilt! Guys like Butkus,Lambert,Ham,Mike Curtis and Jack Tatum played with the same fire! Harrison is a ThrowBack to the old school style of Play and I love it!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Was Ray Lewis mantioned? I remember a few nasty hits from him, including one where he almost decapitated Heath Miller.
    Was it Ray Lewis?

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Was it Ray Lewis?
    I think I know the hit he is referring to, but I don't think it was Lewis. I am just worried that James will get suspended for entire season if he does anything that hurts Peyton Manning - even if it's legal.

Not even a call

Was it Ray Lewis?
    not only was that player not fined (I don't think) - he wasn't even penalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Root4Stlrs View Post
    not only was that player not fined (I don't think) - he wasn't even penalized.

Here's the link. It was Jameel McClain and not Ray Lewis. Nobody is going to get the mentions that Harrison does especially no name players from the Ravens. Harrison has become their major target. That is obvious. It doesn't matter what Ray Lewis does on the field anyway - he has practically been canonized by the NFL. BTW that hit was even worse than I remembered. I'm sorry now I looked at it. Heath could have been very badly injured - just lucky on that one.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't think it was Ray Lewis. I remember the play as well and note at least 2 officials have a clear view of the play and no flags thrown. Tell me again there is not bias against the Steelers in the NFL.

Even Collinsworth comments on this play, note he said the second questionable non-call.

All the time, Ray "the killer" Lewis is canonized by the NFL. Remember the video Harbaugh made about how his team knew how to tackle and played within the rules? If Harrison had done this he would still be suspended.

C-town

Veteran
    That was the hit. I thought it was Lewis. He's been known to throw an illegal hit himself.

Some of the "illegal hits" James was fined for were Questionable........At best.. Refs called some on him because of his reputation.....and his defiance of King Roger.

Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't think it was Ray Lewis. I remember the play as well and note at least 2 officials have a clear view of the play and no flags thrown. Tell me again there is not bias against the Steelers in the NFL.

Even Collinsworth comments on this play, note he said the second questionable non-call.

All the time, Ray "the killer" Lewis is canonized by the NFL. Remember the video Harbaugh made about how his team knew how to tackle and played within the rules? If Harrison had done this he would still be suspended.

C-town
    That video was sickening. I really don't like either of the Harbaugh brothers. One of my favorite plays was Harbaugh's hail mary into the end zone.

Thread Information