Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do We Keep Big Ben?

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Do We Keep Big Ben?

You know i keep hereing rumors of big ben being benched next year to recover but i would think that this year he has plenty of time to recover and if not thats bills fault because he played him last year when he should of been benched....

But im going to say if we bench ben it would be the worst move in steeler history..

1. because ben is the heart of the team if you take that away you have no team

2. Big ben is the best QB we had ever i think and you even herd tomlin say he can't wait to work with ben.

But lets not forget this is comeing from www.steeler.com they aways lie or make rumors.

But at this time i have really no source to back up what im saying other then the posters at www.steelers.com

if i get any more links to back this up i will be sure to post them right away.

you serious....ben played great in the final stretch of the season, he had a all around rough year...this is a joke

House of Steel
    This is the biggest bullshit thread I've ever read, I never heard anything like this.
    Last edited by Steelersfan; 01-26-2007 at 11:36 PM.

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    This is the dumbest post ever your worst than capt

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    what in the world are you talking about??? there is no such rumor of that......... maybe you are reading stuff from earlier in the year.........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

What the hell

You've got to be kidding me,,,,,,,,,Why post garbage that everyone knows isn't true

go to steeler.com its not my story its comeing from them. i know what i herd. and thats what i posted. so if u have a problem with what im saying then dont post on the thred...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation2007 View Post
    go to steeler.com its not my story its comeing from them. i know what i herd. and thats what i posted. so if u have a problem with what im saying then dont post on the thred...
    how bout copy and paste what you read, all you give us is the link to their homepage........or at least give us the link where you read it........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation2007 View Post
    If you go to steeler.com it takes you to a drywall construction company....anyways it don't matter whoever is saying that is smoking the bad stuff.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    If you go to steeler.com it takes you to a drywall construction company....anyways it don't matter whoever is saying that is smoking the bad stuff.

That put the icing on the cake. LMAO.

Thread Information