Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do We Keep Big Ben?

Bookmark and Share

What the hell

You've got to be kidding me,,,,,,,,,Why post garbage that everyone knows isn't true

All i did was here it from a friend at www.steelers.com i dont really have any thing to back it up i said that

But at this time i have really no source to back up what im saying other then the posters at www.steelers.com

if i get any more links to back this up i will be sure to post them right away

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation2007 View Post
    go to steeler.com its not my story its comeing from them. i know what i herd. and thats what i posted. so if u have a problem with what im saying then dont post on the thred...
    If you go to steeler.com it takes you to a drywall construction company....anyways it don't matter whoever is saying that is smoking the bad stuff.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

ok but is that a reason to sit and here and to make me look like a dum *** or something.... i can understand me posting something faulse but the same reason i left www.steelers.com is happeing here poeple are rude. and dont take into concderation that the person could of misunderstude something

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    well they are dumb, ben is already full recovered, maybe not mentally but there will be no need for a recovery......actually towards the end of the season he was playing pretty good, except when the ravens made him their bitch, but aside from that he ended the season on a pretty good note....... he'll be back next year lord willing, he'll be more hungry, and more mature on how to approach the game........ the only way he sits is if he gets injured.....other then that he's our starting qb until he retires.........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    If you go to steeler.com it takes you to a drywall construction company....anyways it don't matter whoever is saying that is smoking the bad stuff.

That put the icing on the cake. LMAO.

Sorry, it's spelled, hearing!! Ben is a stud and will be fine!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation2007 View Post
    ok but is that a reason to sit and here and to make me look like a dum *** or something.... i can understand me posting something faulse but the same reason i left www.steelers.com is happeing here poeple are rude. and dont take into concderation that the person could of misunderstude something
    You need to invest in a dictionary so you can learn how to spell. I can't even get past the poor grammar to even be concerned with the crap you're talking about. BTW the message board there is by far one of the worst on the net.

Stuck in damned cincinnati ..Raised in western pa
    Ben will be there,Tomlin said he hired Kenny Anderson to help Ben get a fresh start..

I hate rumors

If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -- Jack Lambert, 1990 HOF Induction Speech

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Well, I went to steeler.com cause I need drywall, thanks for the link Diesel. Those fags don't have a location in my area and I plan on hanging the crap next week sometime.

And on steelers.com, the board sucks, I agree. No link to the thread on that board that says that? Cause umm.. if you just became a Steeler fan, I can understand your post. But the lifers here know better. Ben WILL NOT BE BENCHED, barring some unforseen injury.

Thread Information