Thread: The Adventures of the GIMPER and Terrell Suggs. Very Funny!

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent SteelCurtain1974's Avatar

My Social Networks

Follow SteelCurtain1974 On Twitter Add SteelCurtain1974 on Facebook Add SteelCurtain1974 on Google+

Talking The Adventures of the GIMPER and Terrell Suggs. Very Funny!

LT DAN TAYLOR: What's wrong with ur lip?
    BUBBA: I was born with big gums, sir.
    LT DAN TAYLOR: Well, u better tuck that in. Gonna get that caught on a tripwire.

Well I can't seem to put the photo up. Grrrr. http://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4009297202519&set=a.1075365096050.2 012354.1583891282&type=1&theater

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Somebody sent me this on Facebook last night too. Suggs has always been known as Bubba Gump. Personally I just can't stand him regardless of what they call him or who he plays for.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    By the time Suggs is healthy enough to play, the Ravens season will be over. Ravens are going to have a drop off in wins this coming season. Big time! Their secondary really isn't that good but the pass rush made them look good. With no pash rush, that secondary is going to be exposed.

Then, when Flacco has to play from behind, he will be exposed. Thus, an 8-8 season for the Ravens.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Starter
    The buzz from many of the talking heads is that the Ravens will have a better season than the Steelers. I see no reason why that cannot happen. And at the same time I don't see why the Steelers cannot place ahead of them in the division. I think we all know that the Ravens are a solid football team. A poor game or two by us or them could make the difference.

I of course, expect the Steelers to win the division!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    By the time Suggs is healthy enough to play, the Ravens season will be over. Ravens are going to have a drop off in wins this coming season. Big time! Their secondary really isn't that good but the pass rush made them look good. With no pash rush, that secondary is going to be exposed.

Then, when Flacco has to play from behind, he will be exposed. Thus, an 8-8 season for the Ravens.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I think the Ravens win 8-9 games tops....I see a down year for them.....Suggs is out and they lost Jarret Johnson to the Chargers....That is both of their starting OLBs from last year missing......Ray Lewis is a year older and really getting close to being done as an NFL player.....Ed Reed wants a new deal and really is getting older as well.....Their OL is old and a mess......Flacco is still an over-rated piece of trash.......

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Enough of this lunacy. Everyone knows the Browns are going to run away with the division and destroy the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Seriously though, I can see the Rat Bird young 'uns stepping it up a notch. They're not going to be push overs, but we should take the division this year.

Tailgating in the 'burgh

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadroptop View Post
    Enough of this lunacy. Everyone knows the Browns are going to run away with the division and destroy the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Seriously though, I can see the Rat Bird young 'uns stepping it up a notch. They're not going to be push overs, but we should take the division this year.
    Who is their young players going to step up?.........Courtney Upshaw is a rookie is going to have some rookie growing pains......They still have to replace their other OLB......Paul Kruger who will get the first crack is nothing more then a wave player.....The Ratbirds OL is old and a mess........I see 8-9 wins for the Ravens........I think the Bengals are the bigger threat honestly......

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Who is their young players going to step up?.........Courtney Upshaw is a rookie is going to have some rookie growing pains......They still have to replace their other OLB......Paul Kruger who will get the first crack is nothing more then a wave player.....The Ratbirds OL is old and a mess........I see 8-9 wins for the Ravens........I think the Bengals are the bigger threat honestly......
    Bingo!!!!!!!!!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Manic
    Upshaw failed his conditioning test

he's a fat ***

Thread Information