Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanders in for Wallace if things don't change?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Sanders in for Wallace if things don't change?

Just for the sake of argument, let's say that Mike Wallace’s holdout continues into training camp. Depending on how long it would be do you force Wallace into the starting lineup as soon as he returns or do put Manny Sanders in for him for the time being until Wallace is ready? Even if it means starting the season?

I know it's hypothetical right now but you know the timing of Ben with DaKid will be off on those deep routes.

- From BRC's Droid Bionic of Coolness

My Mood
    Addicted
    I am for whatever benefits the team. Right now Wallace isn't helping the team or himself.

I hate this me only mindset.

C-town

Wallace should be there but yea Brown, Sanders and Crotchery isn't to shabby either. Ben has more weapons to play with this year then Stallone had in Rambo 3.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I love Manny Sanders ( in my opinion I think he has the talent to be the best of the three) But Sanders needs to prove he can stay healthy first for an entire season.......the sky is the limit for him and I really hope he breaks out this year......

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I love Manny Sanders ( in my opinion I think he has the talent to be the best of the three) But Sanders needs to prove he can stay healthy first for an entire season.......the sky is the limit for him and I really hope he breaks out this year......
    I think Manny has potential and we haven't seen his best football yet but personally I don't think he will ever be the best of the three. Wallace is the one with the sky is the limit with his speed. If he can polish up the rest of his game then look out. The old saying is true you can't coach speed.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I think Manny is the real deal.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    I think Manny has potential and we haven't seen his best football yet but personally I don't think he will ever be the best of the three. Wallace is the one with the sky is the limit with his speed. If he can polish up the rest of his game then look out. The old saying is true you can't coach speed.
    Sanders isn't exactly show and runs great routes.....Sanders is silky smooth at running his routes.....Health has been his only question.....I'm anxious to see Haley take Wallace, Sanders, and Brown to new heights.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Sanders isn't exactly show and runs great routes.....Sanders is silky smooth at running his routes.....Health has been his only question.....I'm anxious to see Haley take Wallace, Sanders, and Brown to new heights.....
    I think Sanders can be a very good wr and glad he is with Pitt but still don't see him being better then Brown and specially Wallace. That said there is a lot to love about Sanders and lets hope he stays healthy to prove it. Also agree he does run routes very well for a young wr. I know he ain't slow either but nobody has Wallace speed period.
    Last edited by BubbyBlister; 07-22-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Also lets not forget about Crotchery and he was a star for the Jets a few years back. On another team without all this talent at wr you would be hearing about him. This is the best wr core the Steelers ever had and that includes the 70's. That in it's own speaks for itself.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I feel Manny can fill in just fine until Wallace decides to be a team player and sign his deal. Manny has had plenty of time now to heal up from all his injuries. Let's just hope he didn't catch anything from D-sep. Not taking anything away from D-sep just sad his career cut short because of injuries.
    DJ Crimefighter @ Insaneradio.us

Thread Information