Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Your Average Fan Views The Steelers This Season

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

How Your Average Fan Views The Steelers This Season

Backs it up with some great facts too lol.

The Steelers time is over. They will definitely not be in the afc championship game let alone the superbowl. They are in decline and will probably not win their division, but might make the playoffs as a wildcard. Ben Roethlisberger is not happy with the new offense and some of the personell moves made in the offseason. Plus he has a preggo wife and family life now. I predict he has an off year and the Defense is aging also. No, Pittsburgh will not be there.

Not to mention how all other fans are mentioning the Steelers aging defense.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Guess this means I'm not average.

Tailgating in the 'burgh

My Mood
    Sunshine
    I'm confused ???
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    Backs it up with some great facts too lol.

The Steelers time is over. They will definitely not be in the afc championship game let alone the superbowl. They are in decline and will probably not win their division, but might make the playoffs as a wildcard. Ben Roethlisberger is not happy with the new offense and some of the personell moves made in the offseason. Plus he has a preggo wife and family life now. I predict he has an off year and the Defense is aging also. No, Pittsburgh will not be there.
    Im gonna assume you're kidding and wont play along!

I thought there was a link missing...otherwise this don't make sense...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I figured he was either missing a link or just going by what he's been reading and or hearing.

Take it all with a grain of salt; every year we're too old, too predictable or otherwise have some reason to make everyone believe that Pittsburgh will not be in the thick of the playoff hunt.

I personally love the argument that the Steelers will be hurting this year because of losing Smith, Ward, Farrior, and Kemoeatu. Everytime I read that from some sports writer who thinks he knows what he's talking about I just have to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I personally love the argument that the Steelers will be hurting this year because of losing Smith, Ward, Farrior, and Kemoeatu.
    Funny thing is, all four of those guys were starters at the beginning of the season, but none of them but Farrior were by the end of the season, and the Steelers still finished 12-4.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Funny thing is, all four of those guys were starters at the beginning of the season, but none of them but Farrior were by the end of the season, and the Steelers still finished 12-4.
    They beat one really good team with a winning record (NE) and won two games against an average team (CIN). The rest of the teams they beat pretty much sucked. So that 12-4 was good enough to get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs by a one dimensional team.

[QUOTE=BubbyBlister;499787] The intro was my opinion of the post but sorry didn't think the retarded fan needed a link or deserve one

Thread Information