Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Three Biggest Reasons Why The Steelers Pass Defense Will Improve In 2012 And Beyond

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Gay, like the secondary, is just another player/unit that people love to hate. He had one bad year so everyone still thinks he's awful. Smh. I actually wouldn't have minded him sticking around for another year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Gay, like the secondary, is just another player/unit that people love to hate. He had one bad year so everyone still thinks he's awful. Smh. I actually wouldn't have minded him sticking around for another year or two.
    i wouldnt have minded, but im excited for the youth movement...in particular curtis brown

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i wouldnt have minded, but im excited for the youth movement...in particular curtis brown
    Very true. It's not a huge deal to me that he's gone but I'm not jumping for joy like I would be if this happened a few seasons ago.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    C brown made some awesome plays on special teams. I think he was going to get a little more playing time before he got hurt. I am excited about both our drafted rookie CB's who made the team last year.. Wouldn't it be nice not to cringe every time the ball goes up on a deep pass against our D..lol

curtis brown and cortez allen draft class>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Keenan lewis and joe burnett

Really excited for both, Brown as the NB, and Allen as either the RCB or FS...whichever

My Mood
    Addicted
    Gay won us the Browns game but more importantly lost us the 2nd Ravens game which sealed our fate, to all intents and purposes. 4th and 8, last play of the game a TD to win (FG does no good) how in the world do you let the receiver get open behind you in the endzone?

C-town

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Three Biggest Reasons Why The Steelers Pass Defense Will Improve In 2012 And Beyond
    1) They'll put more pressure on the QB
    2) They'll put more pressure on the QB
    3) They'll put more pressure on the QB

My hatred for Willie Gay is well earned over many years. His cushion was so big, 3 Hamptons could have sat on it.
    Jordy Freaking Nelson.

Gay won us the Browns game but more importantly lost us the 2nd Ravens game which sealed our fate, to all intents and purposes. 4th and 8, last play of the game a TD to win (FG does no good) how in the world do you let the receiver get open behind you in the endzone?

C-town
    Safety help was late getting there, too.

My Mood
    Addicted

C-town
    Yeah, who was it that he was covering? Tory Smith? Boldin? Can't remember but the scheme was ridiculous that play. You don't leave a DB like gay with one and one coverage with whatever receiver he was covering on that play. Stupid. LeBeau made quite a few mistakes last season too.

Thread Information