The subject isn't going away anytime soon. I think it's only just begun. There's no doubt that all the press will keep many mom's and dad's from letting their kids play football.

You can read how some ex players who were at John Stallwoth's golf outing feel about it.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...about_con.html

My thoughts on this quote:

"The main issue is whether or not the NFL had information that would have been beneficial to the players and kept that information from them," former Auburn running back Joe Cribbs said after the Stallworth tournament. "If that's the case, and that's proven to be the case, that's an injustice."
Injustice means give me lots of money.

Though he is a judge in Pittsburgh and one of a rare handful of ex-players with a law degree, Woodruff looks at things a little more pragmatically and a little less legalistically.

"As far as I know, there's not a whole lot you can do about it," he said. "You've got to live your life and hopefully you have enough family support around you so you can live out those golden years in a relatively good and peaceful way. If it's coming, it's coming. You just pray a little bit more and hopefully you can get through it so you can peacefully live out the life you want to."
I never knew he was a judge.