Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T.O. or Ocho anyone?

Bookmark and Share
    Ocho is not really a bad player though. He never got much of a chance in New England, but he might still be able to come in as a 5th WR and do some damage. I suppose TO could as well, although I doubt it.
    Surely, both of them are characters which is why they'll never sign, but I would not be mad as such to bring either of them into TC and see how they do.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I hope nobody actually thinks I'm in favor of signing either one. Honestly the lesser of 2 evils is probably Chad Johnson. TO is still a head case, he proved that by getting released from his indoor league team.

Chad could probably give a team with a less complicated offense some help.

Chad is stupid and cannot learn a playbook, in some way he cost Palmer his job in cincinnati!

My Mood
    Addicted
    He just signed with Dolphins according to ESPN.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If the Steelers were really interested in wr's past there prime they would have kept Hines.
    Last edited by BubbyBlister; 06-12-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post

Probably his best and maybe only option. Miami don't have much at all at wr after Marshall is gone and Chad might get a few balls throwing his way there.

My Mood
    Fight
    This thread belongs in the comedy catagory
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post

DAMN! There goes our superbowl...............................
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

actually id love both...but really only if wallace actually holds out, i think TO would be more of a glorified TE at this point but hes a good blocker, broke as **** (undeserving imo if anyone sees what the unemployed man has to pay for child support, enough to send his kid to college every month)

chad johnson was a bad fit in NE, he is too much of a freelancer and thats pretty much all we have and all we need with the way ben plays, i know we hate him for good reason but you cant really underestimate a player coming in with knowledge of the bengals and an extreme motivation to beat them now that he was cut. As a number 3/4 either would be great...both are only gonna get the vet minimum, id say its a mistake to bring them in if you are looking to develop young talent, but our young talent is gonna get the majority of the reps, so it couldnt hurt...again, only if wallace officially holds out

EDIT, just saw johnson signed with the fins
    Last edited by K Train; 06-12-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    actually id love both...but really only if wallace actually holds out, i think TO would be more of a glorified TE at this point but hes a good blocker, broke as **** (undeserving imo if anyone sees what the unemployed man has to pay for child support, enough to send his kid to college every month)

chad johnson was a bad fit in NE, he is too much of a freelancer and thats pretty much all we have and all we need with the way ben plays, i know we hate him for good reason but you cant really underestimate a player coming in with knowledge of the bengals and an extreme motivation to beat them now that he was cut. As a number 3/4 either would be great...both are only gonna get the vet minimum, id say its a mistake to bring them in if you are looking to develop young talent, but our young talent is gonna get the majority of the reps, so it couldnt hurt...again, only if wallace officially holds out

EDIT, just saw johnson signed with the fins
    Lets go get Ryan Leaf too just in case Ben gets hurt. I heard he might be available and is not under contract with Wal Mart.

Thread Information