Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My prediction James Harrison will lose his starting job to Worilds by week 3

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    NorCalSteel why do you always seem hell bent are starting **** in every thread you post in? Plus your act is a tired one and nobody cares if you think of yourself of a Steelers guru.....lol

As for Jason Worilds........I still don't know what to think of him since he hasn't played much in first two seasons......I'm not going to call him a bust but I'm not going to proclaim him to be starting material until I see much more of him.......Right now he seems to be more Clark Haggans then James Harrison but at the same time this year Worilds could turn into the next beast Steelers OLB.....you never know......
    so your going to call a player a bust who can not unseat a player who just won NFL defensive MVP a few years back? lol enough said thanks for playing.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalSteel View Post
    so your going to call a player a bust who can not unseat a player who just won NFL defensive MVP a few years back? lol enough said thanks for playing.
    Can you read? I said I'm not going to call him a bust but I'm also not going to proclaim him to be starting material......Like I said I still don't know what to think of him since he hasn't played much in his first two years......

I swear you just keep on proving to be a bigger tool...lol please go play in traffic....thank you

My Mood
    Mad
    Well boys dont get butt hurt because I wont put up with your ****. I start out posting nice then somebody makes a wise *** comment. I am supposed to put up with this ****? Why because since you think you have more post you know more? Not hardly. Do I respect the word of the Steelers coach and D corridinator? Yes in case you have not noticed it Mike Tomlin does not dance aroud the topic of player performance or if somebody needs to step it up. Thats one of the things I like about him...he wont say **** about the other team and is far to humble when the steelers whip somebody but on players he comes accross very clear. If you guys dont like my attitude stop giving it to me. I will not take your **** EVER . I dont care if you are tired of my game deal with it. I do know more about the Steelers than most but can also learn so instead of being *******s about it prove a point every now and then.
    You're the one getting butt hurt and always looking to start a fight.....Lets all bow down to you since you know best......

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Now you call me names and I am supposed to be ok with this? really? Are you this much of a idiot in person also or just a keyboard retard? You see how it works is you start it and insult and call names I tell you to F off in politer terms ok. If you don't start in on me I just discuss the topic ok. this is how i am in real life either don't start the issue or don't cry about it when I defend my self..understand. By you calling me names how does this make you any better than me? by you making smart *** comments how does this give you the right to pass judgement on my attitude? Clean your own backyard before you work on mine.

My Mood
    Mad
    Now you call me names and I am supposed to be ok with this? really? Are you this much of a idiot in person also or just a keyboard retard? You see how it works is you start it and insult and call names I tell you to F off in politer terms ok. If you don't start in on me I just discuss the topic ok. this is how i am in real life either don't start the issue or don't cry about it when I defend my self..understand. By you calling me names how does this make you any better than me? by you making smart *** comments how does this give you the right to pass judgement on my attitude? Clean your own backyard before you work on mine.
    Are you done whining? I really don't give **** if you're ok with it or not.....You act like a pompous *** and that you know all and everything about the Steelers........Its a message board and it would be a boring place if everybody agreed on everything......Since you know all go work for the Steelers front office.....

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Lol whinning not hardly....just telling you how it is douchebag..deal with it..just read a few of your own blow hard opinions and then call me pompass again...lol . JW played very well for a second year player last year if you could not see him improving everygame I am sorry. Harrison is a beast and I love that guy. I hope he is able to start for a few years. If he cant I have no problem at all with JW starting he would do fine(not as good as Harrison at first). But I am sure you were thinking the same thing when Harrison was waiting in the wings to replace Porter...look what happened then.
    Last edited by NorCalSteel; 06-10-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Starter
    Common' guys. Chill. I have been following this thread for awhile, agree to disagree! It's all good. Good points made by both of you, don't make being a fan personal, especially against someone on your side.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    little info for you Lamar Woodly had 1 more tackle then Worilds last year..6 more sacks and Worilds had a FF and Woodly didn't.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Show me a direct quote or a video where Tomlin calls out his players as substandard performers. It doesn't happen. He handles that business in the locker room. He does build up his players in public to motivate them. That doesn't mean that Worilds or any other player is actually performing to that level. It does mean that Tomlin wants them to.

I'll step back and wait for the link.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Give me a break he does it all the time in a classy way. If asked a direct question about a player he will tell you if he is above or below the line if he is holding up to the standard. I have watched every press conference and post game conference Tomlin has ever had. There are a few games where players have had multiple personal foul Penalties or when Rashard Mendenhall got benched, Rashard got benched for the week he didn't prepare up to standards for a game and Tomlin addressed the issue in the Media and spelled it out for him. Find the Video's your self you are the person missing out not me. there are also press conferences after games last year where Tomlin singles out Worilds for playing above the line. Do you think the players don't pay attention to these conferences.

Quote from tomlin on Sweed ring a bell?

Quite frankly, he’s not catching the football when he’s deep down the field,” Tomlin said. “He’s got some tape that shows that. He’s got to shake that off. If and when he’s given his next opportunity to make a similar play, he better make it.”

Read more: The Williamson Daily News - Tomlin may bench Sweed after drops
    Last edited by NorCalSteel; 06-11-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Thread Information