Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My prediction James Harrison will lose his starting job to Worilds by week 3

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalSteel View Post
    The one that filled in for our missing pro bowl outside linebacker's last year on the #1 D in the league.. that one. You know a football game is more than flashy commercials and a half time show you should actually watch one sometime and see if you can learn a little about football.

My Mood
    Ornery
    Worilds played very well last year and kept getting better. He could start just not on the Steelers. Harrison wont play for ever so we better get somebody ready.
    Really??
    The Tradition Continues!!!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    just what Tomlin and LeBeau have said in press conferences but what do they know?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    some newer posters geting a little testy, love the hostility...it makes me feel happy

we had the number 1 run d with hood filling in for smith 2 years ago, hood still played pretty terrible as an individual.

i watch worilds a lot, hes a clark haggans clone...not really a compliment or an insult, but definitely replaceable and certainly doesnt play "very well". hes always going to be the guy that can almost get there but not quite. but hey at least hes managed to be better than bruce davis
    been here since before the 2009 season...read much?

Stupid topic and post! Harrison is just relaxing enjoying the off season and you would know that if you have him on Facebook and the guy is enjoying himself. He post everyday and trust me he is not worried about the upcoming season or his own health. As for Worlds not a hater and would like to see heck lot more of him till I past judgment. Not at Harrison expense though lol and again stupid post and topic.

These defensive topics are always stupid because the team doesnt let the young guns on the field much...

But at the end of this season, tomlin did say he played the starters to much and burned the team out to finish..

He did say he was going to change that in the future. I think he is right to do so.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    NorCalSteel why do you always seem hell bent are starting **** in every thread you post in? Plus your act is a tired one and nobody cares if you think of yourself of a Steelers guru.....lol

As for Jason Worilds........I still don't know what to think of him since he hasn't played much in first two seasons......I'm not going to call him a bust but I'm not going to proclaim him to be starting material until I see much more of him.......Right now he seems to be more Clark Haggans then James Harrison but at the same time this year Worilds could turn into the next beast Steelers OLB.....you never know......

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    just what Tomlin and LeBeau have said in press conferences but what do they know?
    If Tomlin and LeBeau offered you a refreshing glass of Kool Aid, would you drink it? What is the Head Coach & D Coordinator going to say about their players? They don't single out players for poor play. It's not the way they operate, but that doesn't mean that everything they say is 100% accurate.

But hey, I don't know as much about the Steelers as you, so whatever.

My Mood
    Fine
    The Steelers have some really nice depth on defense this season ... I'd like to see Tomlin keep these guys fresh ... Carter and Worilds on the outside, Sylvester and Spence on the inside ... it's a very good problem to have ... This team is being built for the long haul ...

I haven't looked more forward to a season than this one in a long time ... can't wait to drive to Latrobe for the first Saturday practice ... backs on backers will be spirited as all hell this year! ...
    It's hip to T-Squared ...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Well boys dont get butt hurt because I wont put up with your ****. I start out posting nice then somebody makes a wise *** comment. I am supposed to put up with this ****? Why because since you think you have more post you know more? Not hardly. Do I respect the word of the Steelers coach and D corridinator? Yes in case you have not noticed it Mike Tomlin does not dance aroud the topic of player performance or if somebody needs to step it up. Thats one of the things I like about him...he wont say **** about the other team and is far to humble when the steelers whip somebody but on players he comes accross very clear. If you guys dont like my attitude stop giving it to me. I will not take your **** EVER . I dont care if you are tired of my game deal with it. I do know more about the Steelers than most but can also learn so instead of being *******s about it prove a point every now and then.
    Last edited by NorCalSteel; 06-10-2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: cant type from my phone..lol

Thread Information