Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My prediction James Harrison will lose his starting job to Worilds by week 3

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Silverback has a lot left in the tank..........he'll be just fine.
    The Tradition Continues!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGoldHaze View Post
    Silverback has a lot left in the tank..........he'll be just fine.
    Pretty much what I was thinking. Harrison hasn't really shown any decline and continues to be one of our D's most intimidating on and off the field. He had that back injury which slowed him down a little (he was still better than 1/3 of the OLB in the league) and the orbital bone fracture was a freak injury. He'll be fine and will continue to dominate next year.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    WORILDS could lead the league in sacks and tackles and Steeler nation would still say he sucks
    Where is this coming from?? As far as I know nobody is hating on Worilds yet... People may be a little impatient as far as his production or not reaching potential so far but that's about it. This is his time to step up and show he is progressing. As far as replacing Silverback by week 3 ,only by injury. To even say he will do it by out playing him is kinda ridiculous because he has not shown that he is capable of out playing a healthy Harrison yet!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Worilds is in his 3rd year now, it's time to see him start making an impact. He got little playing time in his rookie year but showed flashes. Last year was just bad, between the injuries and sub par play he just wasn't up to the task. He's going to see more playing time this year, even in a backup role. They need him to start coming into his own.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Worilds played very well last year and kept getting better. He could start just not on the Steelers. Harrison wont play for ever so we better get somebody ready.

Veteran
    I don't see Worlids taking Harrison's starting job. Worlids will be gone from this roster long before James.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalSteel View Post
    Worilds played very well last year and kept getting better. He could start just not on the Steelers. Harrison wont play for ever so we better get somebody ready.
    what jason worilds were you watching? lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    The one that filled in for our missing pro bowl outside linebacker's last year on the #1 D in the league.. that one. You know a football game is more than flashy commercials and a half time show you should actually watch one sometime and see if you can learn a little about football.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalSteel View Post
    The one that filled in for our missing pro bowl outside linebacker's last year on the #1 D in the league.. that one. You know a football game is more than flashy commercials and a half time show you should actually watch one sometime and see if you can learn a little about football.
    some newer posters geting a little testy, love the hostility...it makes me feel happy

we had the number 1 run d with hood filling in for smith 2 years ago, hood still played pretty terrible as an individual.

i watch worilds a lot, hes a clark haggans clone...not really a compliment or an insult, but definitely replaceable and certainly doesnt play "very well". hes always going to be the guy that can almost get there but not quite. but hey at least hes managed to be better than bruce davis

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Better than Bruce Davis, might as well just cut him

Worilds has the power and build to be a good pass rusher but last year when he was healthy he had issues chasing down QB's, let alone RB's. That's something he'll have to get better at.

Thread Information