Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to lively up the joint a little bit ...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalSteel View Post
    Lol where I live it is the Raiders on the web..not so much in person and Dolphin fans are the worst..BTW
    The Fins have fans?.....lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

My Mood
    Addicted
    All of the above.

I hate saint fans for some reason. IDK why

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    All of the above.
    Great minds..., C-Town.

Tailgating in the 'burgh

Steelers fans are up there. I've met plenty of Steelers fans that I would love to just beat the **** out of. I almost feel the need to apologize to some people as a fellow Steelers fan. Mostly people on here are ok lol, but man, I get sick of some steelers fans for sure. Should be on the list.

My Mood
    Ornery
    Rival fans are always going to be the most obnoxious to us....Rats, Pats fans have to rate 1 and 2...
    The Tradition Continues!!!

My Mood
    Frustrated
    the gym i used to work at had an eclectic group of fans. pats, cowboys, saints, 9ers, etc...every one of them knew i was a steelers fan, and i would discuss games with each of them. none of them were pure homers, although the pats fans would give me a little **** when the steelers would lose (but it was in good fun). it was almost like we were pulling for each others' teams when not playing each other. i always respected those fans for it.

but the two fans that were the most annoying...and i would never say anything, even after the steelers would beat them...were ravens fans. so they get my vote.

and yes this is based on a random sample of about 12 people...lol
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    and yes this is based on a random sample of about 12 people...lol
    2004 ... Hi-Tops Sports Bar ... Pittsburgh North Side ... the place is jammed packed with Black-n-Gold Steelers fans in anticipation of the game to be played against the New England Patriots ... AFC Conference Championship ... the 15-1 Steelers are one game away from the Super Bowl in Big Ben's rookie season ...

In walks a group of Patriots fans ... not your ordinary Patriots fans, but wealthy, tall, arrogant, John Kerry/Ted Kennedy Harvard Democrat Patriots fans ... complete with their perfect hair, rugby shirts and cashmere scarves ... they come over near my group and begin to mock every aspect of that horribly executed Steelers game being played ... including a crucial Steelers fumble and three Big Ben INT's ... one returned 87 yards by Rodney Harrison for a game-changing TD ...

I began a deep-rooted hatred for Patriots fans that day! ... I'll never forget the high arrogance and in-your-face-manship that those snots rubbed deeply into my festering Steelers pride that day ... I'll never forget the feeling of watching a clearly superior Steelers team go down in flames to Dink-Dank-Dunk Brady en route to the Patriots last-ever Super Bowl Championship ... especially after the Steelers beat the crap out of New England in Week 8 in a 43:00-17:00 minute Time of Possession slaughter whereby the Patriots had exactly 5 total rushing yards! ...

2007 ... SPYGATE! ... it is revealed that the Patriots were cheating ... and then it dawns on Steelers fans that three seasons earlier, just after that 2004 AFC Championship game debacle, Steelers offensive players vetted to the media that it was as though the Patriots defense knew which plays the Steelers were trying to execute all game long ...

I HATE THE CHEATRIOTS AND THEIR FANS MORE THAN I HAVE ANY OTHER HATRED FESTERING FROM MY BONES!!!!
    It's hip to T-Squared ...

Who dey nation!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lakelander View Post
    2004 ... Hi-Tops Sports Bar ... Pittsburgh North Side ... the place is jammed packed with Black-n-Gold Steelers fans in anticipation of the game to be played against the New England Patriots ... AFC Conference Championship ... the 15-1 Steelers are one game away from the Super Bowl in Big Ben's rookie season ...

In walks a group of Patriots fans ... not your ordinary Patriots fans, but wealthy, tall, arrogant, John Kerry/Ted Kennedy Harvard Democrat Patriots fans ... complete with their perfect hair, rugby shirts and cashmere scarves ... they come over near my group and begin to mock every aspect of that horribly executed Steelers game being played ... including a crucial Steelers fumble and three Big Ben INT's ... one returned 87 yards by Rodney Harrison for a game-changing TD ...

I began a deep-rooted hatred for Patriots fans that day! ... I'll never forget the high arrogance and in-your-face-manship that those snots rubbed deeply into my festering Steelers pride that day ... I'll never forget the feeling of watching a clearly superior Steelers team go down in flames to Dink-Dank-Dunk Brady en route to the Patriots last-ever Super Bowl Championship ... especially after the Steelers beat the crap out of New England in Week 8 in a 43:00-17:00 minute Time of Possession slaughter whereby the Patriots had exactly 5 total rushing yards! ...

2007 ... SPYGATE! ... it is revealed that the Patriots were cheating ... and then it dawns on Steelers fans that three seasons earlier, just after that 2004 AFC Championship game debacle, Steelers offensive players vetted to the media that it was as though the Patriots defense knew which plays the Steelers were trying to execute all game long ...

I HATE THE CHEATRIOTS AND THEIR FANS MORE THAN I HAVE ANY OTHER HATRED FESTERING FROM MY BONES!!!!
    They walked out of Hi-Tops in one piece after mouthing off like that?

Tailgating in the 'burgh

Thread Information