Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to lively up the joint a little bit ...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fine

Talking Time to lively up the joint a little bit ...

Which NFL team's fans are the most obnoxious, disrespectful and egotistical fans on the world wide web?

New England Patriots fans
    New York Jets fans
    Baltimore Ravens fans
    Cincinnati Bengals fans
    Dallas Cowboys fans
    Philadelphia Eagles fans
    Other

My vote is for the New England Patriots fans ... no fans are more disrespectful, more under-handed, more willing to insult, more bandwagon ... PERIOD!
    It's hip to T-Squared ...

I guess no off-season without one of these!

I'm going with Patriots and Eagles fans. Patriots mostly because there are SO many in Denmark, and they do not know the first thing about football. Eagles because they are the very definition of classless.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lakelander View Post
    Which NFL team's fans are the most obnoxious, disrespectful and egotistical fans on the world wide web?

New England Patriots fans
    New York Jets fans
    Baltimore Ravens fans
    Cincinnati Bengals fans
    Dallas Cowboys fans
    Philadelphia Eagles fans
    Other

My vote is for the New England Patriots fans ... no fans are more disrespectful, more under-handed, more willing to insult, more bandwagon ... PERIOD!
    I vote all of the above. SteelerNation is the only fan base with class. That's why we're Steelers fans.

I do have to go with the Pat's fans, though. It will be interesting when Tom Terrific goes away.

Tailgating in the 'burgh

My Mood
    Addicted
    Raven fans are the most deluded
    Patriot fans are bandwagoners
    Cowboys fans think they are the best fans
    Jets fans are just annoying
    Steeler fans always have their fair share of idiots, either wanting to sign big star players, always wanting gay out, benching the defense if they play bad, every fanbase has their class and dirtyness... just how it is

Bengals fans I don't really have a problem, because they are a joke and I can't take them seriously (but a few)

My Mood
    Roflol
    Eagles fans by far the most annoying. But I'll say this, don't go to a Jets home game and wear an opposing teams jersey. Unless you have club seats and don't have to sit with the rabble. You will almost to certainty get heckled into throwing a fist at someone or on occassion get jumped by a few drunk retards.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

Starter
    Try being a Steelers fan in Baltimore. My in-laws are the worst. Rude, deluded, arrogant, meathheads when it comes to football. My wife and I never say a word to them about games. They are incapable of informed football talk. They don't even understand the game, they just put on their stupid purple jerseys and talk ****. My wife will receive rude texts out of nowhere regarding any game the Steelers are playing. Once, my sister in law went off on my wife accusing her of saying something about a Ravens loss. First, my wife never says anything to her, and it is the other way around. And whenever the Ravens lose, it is a blame fest. The other team never-ever beats them flat out and they sure as hell don't get credit from them when they do. My neighbor is a total pinhead when it comes to football.

So, my vote goes to Ravens fans, FTW!

lol you are giving steeler fans waaayyyyyyyyyyy to much credit as a whole. steelers not being on this list is just a lie.

id vote eagles though

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Beyond a shadow of a doubt it's Baltimore fans. They are the most annoying, out spoken, their team can do no wrong, haters of everybody fans anywhere.

I will say as K train mentioned, Steeler fans can be somewhat annoying to other teams Im sure..LOL

Bengals fans. I live in Columbus. Listening to talk radio here, you would be led to believe they are 6X Champs and poised to go 16-0 EVERY year........as stated early, it is hard to take it seriously but it is still rather annoying...........

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Lol where I live it is the Raiders on the web..not so much in person and Dolphin fans are the worst..BTW

Thread Information