1. Baltimore Ravens
2. San Francisco 49ers
3. New Orleans Saints
4. Houston Texans
5. New York Jets

Contenders

Green Bay Packers
13/2

The Packers are the early favorites, unsurprisingly. I think the fact that they choked in the playoffs is actually helping their odds this year, with people assuming it canít happen two years in a row. I like the Packers chances next season as much as any teams. Iíd say the oddsmakers are giving them a fair shake.

New England Patriots
8/1

The Patriots have the second best odds out there right now after the Packers. At 8/1, I think the Patriots are being fairly rated by oddsmakers.

San Francisco 49ers
10/1

I think the 49ers are being overrated slightly at 10/1. I would stay away from them. I think theyíre going to be a really good football team, Iím just not confident that Alex Smith can win a Super Bowl. I think theyíre one of the best teams in football, but a few other teams have higher ceilings.

Denver Broncos
12/1

I love the Colts at 12/1. With Peyton Manning at quarterback, jump on these odds.

Houston Texans
12/1

I think 12/1 is a little high for Houston. Iíd stay away from them. I think some teams with lower odds actually have a better shot to win the Super Bowl.

Philadelphia Eagles
14/1

The Eagles are a great bet at 14/1. They have all the talent necessary to win a Super Bowl. Donít
be discouraged by their disappointing season last year, as it was somewhat of an anomaly. Iím
not saying the Eagles are going to win it all, but I think their chances are being
underrated by the oddsmakers.

Baltimore Ravens
16/1

Stay away from the Ravens. Iíd be shocked if they won the Super Bowl, with Joe Flacco and a
defense thatís on the decline in my opinion.

New Orleans Saints
16/1

I donít like the Saints at all with all the turmoil going on in New Orleans. If their odds were lower they would make a decent sleeper pick, but 16/1 just seems awfully high to me.

New York Giants
16/1

The odds may be stacked against the Giants repeating, but the oddsmakers have overcompensated for this in my opinion. At 16/1, the Giants are a quality bet.

Chicago Bears
20/1

The Bears are being underrated in my opinion. If they can get their offensive line together, they could be really dangerous. Good bet.

Dallas Cowboys
20/1

The Cowboys are overrated at 20/1. Theyíve got potential, but stay away from them with those odds. This isnít surprising though. The Cowboys are always overrated.

Pittsburgh Steelers
20/1

Of all the teams Iíve covered so far, none are being more underrated by oddsmakers than the Steelers. They had a great draft and the best defense in football last season. If youíre betting on the Steelers, youíre betting that Ben Roethlisberger can stay healthy. Thatís never a guarantee, but the chances of this increased dramatically with the Steelers first and second round draft picks. If they stay at 20/1, the Steelers are the best bet in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl in my opinion.

San Diego Chargers
22/1

I like the Chargers at 22/1. Theyíre traditionally underachievers, but they have the talent to win the Super Bowl.

Atlanta Falcons
25/1

Until Matt Ryan proves he can win a playoff game, stay away from the Falcons.

Detroit Lions
25/1

The Lions are never going to win a Super Bowl with that defense.

New York Jets
25/1

The Jets are way overrated at 25/1. I donít think theyíre even going to make the playoffs.

Carolina Panthers
35/1

The Panthers are an exciting team, but a little overrated at 35/1. Like the Jets, Iíd be quite surprised if they even made the playoffs.

Cincinnati Bengals
40/1

The Bengals are being rated fairly. They should be a good team, but I donít think they have a high enough ceiling to even consider betting on them to win the Super Bowl.

Full article at Football Nation