Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Experts" AFCN predictions

Bookmark and Share

"Experts" AFCN predictions

Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

It is close...

Pittsburgh has ended the season in third place only three times (2003, 2006 and 2009).

Logic makes 2012 the next 3rd place finish.. See It!

Oh Wait! We have Ben and the Ravens have Flacco. Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Browns. Ravens lost more quality players than us this year, and had a poor replacement draft on top of it.

lol i love it

My Mood
    Addicted
    i love this! please jump on that bengals "bandwagon", then try to explain their record when they are 3-9 heading into the last month of the season...wha wha what had happened was......
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Addicted
    Have the Steelers ever been at the top of the preseason predictions..

My Mood
    Addicted
    I hope they pick us dead last. This team plays well with a chip on its shoulder.

C-town

The media and writers will be on the Steelers bandwagon come week 10 like always.This team really improved in cutting dead weight and through the draft this year. I think this draft is special cause they actually went for need this year. This Team has a good chance of being special this upcoming season!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    The media and writers will be on the Steelers bandwagon come week 10 like always.This team really improved in cutting dead weight and through the draft this year. I think this draft is special cause they actually went for need this year. This Team has a good chance of being special this upcoming season!
    Good points. This team is built for the long haul.

I got a feelin'................

C-town

My Mood
    Roflol
    I saw this earlier today. Last year it was "They are old and slow". We finished 12-4. Now its too much change. Sure we lost several key vets in the locker room. But other then their presense what on the field did we really lose? A DE that was hurt more then then healthy. An ILB that actually was slow and old. A 4th WR that was a minimal part of the passing game. A LG that got benched. 1 CB that couldn't cover. Another CB that only played because of injuries. And its not like there still isn't great players in the locker room. Troy, Ben, Hampton, Harrison, Woodley, Pouncey, Ike, Clark even Cotchery is a good veteran presense. So I don't really understand how losing the on the field bodies will deem them a 3rd place team.

Cincy hasn't proven they can win 2 years in a row. And Balt although still good will have an old Ray Ray, no Suggs and no Johnson. Now they have their issues too. And who really thinks Balt will sweep the 2 reg season games this year again?
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

My Mood
    Fine
    Cincinnati has clearly improved in my opinion ... they too cut an aweful lot of dead weight in recent years and added young talent ... but that said, the games still need to be played and the NFL has its way of humbling 31 teams every year ... is Cincinnati the 1 other team? ... it's highly doubtful ...

The Steelers have many veteran players who understand what it takes ... and no doubt we are looking as though we have improved our personnel across the areas that needed improved ...
    It's hip to T-Squared ...

Thread Information