Who could forget that nasty night game in 2010 when Suggs smashed Ben's nose? While not wishing injury on anyone, Suspect that Ben is going to be a bit more at ease vs. 2012 Ravens, who also have lost starting LB Jarret Johnson and DE Cory Redding to free agency. With recently upgraded O-Line, 2012 looking good for the Black & Gold.
I could never root for the guy. I know Ray Lewis will try to motivate one of the other guys. We will see. Would love to sweep those guys. Wonder if when Suggs got hurt, Ben felt it like a disturbance in the force.
disturbance in the force.. lol. I hate when anyone gets injured, I'm pretty confident we could have swept them this year even with suggs. Our schedule just got a little easier.
I like big hits and I cannot lie
I know it's horrible to say, but this literally made my day.
Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'
Karma is a mother ain't it??
Harbaugh went talking all that smack about the Patriots yesterday. And now arguably their best player on defense is out for the season. No..I don't wish injury on anyone but hey, it is what it is. We were going to beat the dog snot out of the Ravens this year anyway and this will make it just that much easier. I love it!!!!
And you can also pencil in the Bengals as the second place team in the division now too.
The Ravens are prepared to assume their usual position of being bent over the headboard by us, AND THE BENGALS!
Couldn't happen to a better coach! hahahahahaha
The Steeler way...is the only way.
I hate to see injuries on any player. Suggs is a great player and competitor. He even went public and backed Harrison when he was getting a fine a week. I can respect him as a player. I just wish he wasn't a Rat-bird.
Also, I'm not sure it was Suggs that broke Ben's nose. I think it was Haloti Ngata.
Last edited by ChucktownSteeler; 05-03-2012 at 12:25 PM.
We had our acls, achilles, tendons, hamstrings last year...
The Ravens will be tough either way.
to sum up the ravens offseason:
1) Re-hire Cam Cameron as OC, despite well-known offensive deficiencies and his predictable offense
2) Franchise Ray Rice, pissing off their only legitimate offensive talent
3) Allow young, Pro Bowl Guard Ben Grubbs to leave in FA, only to use that money to resign 36 year old Matt Birk and 35 year old Bryant McKinnie
4) Have their young, supposedly franchise QB delude himself into thinking he deserves Top 5 QB money, despite him being around the Top 12 QBs in terms of talent and production
5) Have Ed Reed, one of the best defensive backs of his generation come out and say that we are disrespecting him by not addressing his contract
5) Have an intermediate draft with a focus on long term potential rather then immediate production, despite most of their key producers being geared for an immediate Super Bowl run
6) Have their best defensive player and NFL DPOTY tear his Achilles during a conditioning test
7) in addition to losing grubbs and suggs they lost jarrett johnson, zbikowski, nakamura, lee evans, ricky williams, cory redding...ouch
I hate to see him out for the year. He makes our games much more exciting. Hope he comes back 100% next year.
"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)