Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antonio Brown riding his bike to work everyday

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Antonio fast becoming my favorite Steeler.

I wish however he would take a safer mode of transportation to work.

Thanks for posting!
    C-town
    too funny

He can ride a stationary bike at home and take an armored car to and from work.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    lol Mike will never be the #2 as long as he's here ... man do ppl not realize that football is a business ... he wants a long term here but they don't have money to give him yet ... they want him here he wants to be here ... he's def worth more then 2.5 mill ...

he told other teams that he wanted larry fitz money so they wouldn't target him or that's what it would take to get him out of Pitt.

How do you know that Wallace isn't working in the offseason ??????????????????????????????????? ....

man come on ppl ... Brown is great ... but Wallace is great too ... they complement each other perfect
    Finally someone said exactly what i've been thinking. The guy does not want to leave Pittsburgh but at the same time he has to protect himself. To be realistic about the situation the Steelers will throw you away just like any other team in this league. If you guys were in the same position you would get as much as you could also. His past 2 seasons he didn't bitch and moan or holdout for more money like other people we've seen. As far as the Fitzgerald money thing that's the price for anyone outside of Pittsburgh because he didn't want to leave. As far as Brown goes he's a hell of a player but he wouldn't have half the yards he got without Wallace stretching the coverage and getting double team every play. He needs Wallace just as much as we do, I don't think you guys understand how Wallace changes the coverage of every team we play.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Cool
    I'm not touching the Mike Wallace argument tonight, lol.

But, it is good to see Antonio Brown not only working hard, but having fun with it too. He's always been a good guy as far as that stuff goes. Though, he did blow me off on an interview awhile ago, but I suppose I can chalk that up to him catching some big passes against the New York Jets, because after that the mainstream media swooped in on him, lol.

My Mood
    Fine
    We're damn lucky to have both ...

Here's my take ...

Wallace is fast as hell ... but speed is fleeting ... at some point in time his speed will diminish ever so slightly. If Wallace doesn't put in the work to improve his intangibles, then eventually he'll slip ... We see Brown doing good things and immediately we assume Wallace isn't? ... I don't think that's fair unless it is bonafide true ...

Brown is clearly putting in the work to improve his intangibles ... and it is showing up on the field ... Brown clearly has a burning desire for greatness ...

But let's not preclude Emmanual Sanders from this conversation ... Sanders is fast as royal f**k, runs fantastic routes, and is a complete athlete ... if he hadn't had an unfortunate bone break in his foot late in his rookie season, AB may have never seen the spotlight ... Sanders is the one to keep an eye on ... I'm not ready to label the guy injury prone ... after his broken bone, he lost some of his conditioning (who wouldn't?) and some of the muscles in his training regime were favored and compromised while he struggled to get back on the field quickly early last season ... that led to more issues, as his conditioning wasn't were it needed to be yet ... If Sanders is back 100% now, then our WR corps is unreal ...
    Last edited by The Lakelander; 05-03-2012 at 07:42 AM.
    It's hip to T-Squared ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Lakelander View Post
    We're damn lucky to have both ...

Here's my take ...

Wallace is fast as hell ... but speed is fleeting ... at some point in time his speed will diminish ever so slightly. If Wallace doesn't put in the work to improve his intangibles, then eventually he'll slip ... We see Brown doing good things and immediately we assume Wallace isn't? ... I don't think that's fair unless it is bonafide true ...

Brown is clearly putting in the work to improve his intangibles ... and it is showing up on the field ... Brown clearly has a burning desire for greatness ...

But let's not preclude Emmanual Sanders from this conversation ... Sanders is fast as royal f**k, runs fantastic routes, and is a complete athlete ... if he hadn't had an unfortunate bone break in his foot late in his rookie season, AB may have never seen the spotlight ... Sanders is the one to keep an eye on ... I'm not ready to label the guy injury prone ... after his broken bone, he lost some of his conditioning (who wouldn't?) and some of the muscles in his training regime were favored and compromised while he struggled to get back on the field quickly early last season ... that led to more issues, as his conditioning wasn't were it needed to be yet ... If Sanders is back 100% now, then our WR corps is unreal ...
    I agree when we have all three on the field at the same time, someone is always running wide open. I think our offense needs them all, except with the addition of Rainey and Clemons those guys could push Sanders out since his contract is coming up and they have to make a decision on him ,Brown, and Wallace. I think they will sign Brown and Wallace long-term and they will already have Clemons and Rainey under contract. So if Sanders can't stay healthy this year it may be it for him.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace ain't got nothing on this guy! Mike want's to think he's better than he actually is... Mike might be the #2 WR if AB keeps showing up!
    Totaly agree with this!!! AB is a stud and has a very positive attitude and great work ethic! He very well could be the #1 before the season is over!
    Last edited by PsychoWard; 05-03-2012 at 01:34 PM.

I would like to keep Wallace, Brown and Sanders, but if ONE has to leave, it Wallace; If he (Wallace) dose not sign a long term deal this summer, and if the 7 round draft pick makes the teams this year, consider Wallace gone.

The best thing for Wallace, is to sign the one year deal, so up for the off field stuff, and work on a long term deal before the season starts. If he hold his services, the Steelers will not proceed on a long term deal.

Don't Wallace and Brown both work out together? With ocho cinco?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Thread Information