As always when the draft is over i am bored until mini camps

But heres some guys on my radar already for next years college football season and the 2013 draft.

TJ Mcdonald S USC

Right now i think hes my favorite to be the steelers pick in the first round. I thought safety was somewhat of a need this year but with Guard, tackle, and NT addressed early on i think the major needs now shift to S, MLB, CB, and WR/RB

McDonald is brilliant in man to man coverage for a safety, he is about 6-3 205 pounds and is really good at shadowing TEs and WRs. A willing tackler, not a phenom against the run but doesnt shy away either. Really really high on him at this point and hes got the football bloodlines that Tomlin loves.

Xavier Rhodes CB florida state

Was draft eligible as a redshirt sophomore this year, im kinda glad he went back to school. Hes the closest thing to nnamdi asomugha weve seen since we realized how good nnamdi was. Very long arms, very very good quickness for a big corner, fluid hips and can press, play off, play man, or play zone....not a finished product but hopefull going back to FSU tightens up his game. He will be a top flight CB prospect i believe.

Manti Teo MLB Notre Dame

Was a bit shocked he returned to school, but hes a MLB that could play all 4 positions in a 34. Him going back to school and Burfict plummeting is what essentially made Hightower a first round pick.

Jarvin Jones OLB Georgia
DJ Fluker OG/OT Bama
Marcus Lattimore RB south carolina
Ray Ray Armstrong SS Miami
Kenny Tate FS/OLB Maryland
Brandon Jenkins OLB Florida state
Kevin Reddick MLB NC
Sentreal Henderson OT Miami (might be set at tackle, but this is a rare athlete at 6-8 345)

just a few names to watch out for....feel free to add some of your favorites