Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbaugh whining about the Ravens being cheated again

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Harbaugh whining about the Ravens being cheated again

Ravens coach John Harbaugh believes the Spygate scandal permanently taints the Patriots, saying the three titles the team won under coach Bill Belichick have to be called into question because the team broke NFL rules by taping opposing coaches’ signals.

In an interview on Baltimore radio station 97.9 FM, Harbaugh was asked about the Saints bounty scandal. But instead of talking about the Saints, Harbaugh focused his answer on the Patriots.

“In the end, everything is brought before the light of day,” Harbaugh said. “Even the thing in New England, no matter whether those things had any impact on whether they won their championships or not, they got asterisks now, it’s been stained. So to me, it’s never worth it. You’ve got to figure out ways to use the rules to your advantage.”

Harbaugh said he and the Ravens organization are always careful to make sure they’re in compliance with the rules of the NFL.
    “If you’re cheating, in the end, you’re going to get discredited,” Harbaugh said. “It’s just not worth it.”

Harbaugh added that he believes the Ravens have been victimized by other teams cheating in the past, although he doesn’t want to say which teams because he believes such an accusation would become a headline at a certain pro football website.

“Yeah, I have, but if I say when, it’s gonna be like Pro Football Talk is gonna blow up like crazy,” Harbaugh said when asked if he thinks he has ever been victimized by another team breaking the rules. “I’m going to get accused of accusing somebody of something.”
    Consider PFT blowed up, Coach Harbaugh.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-are-stained/

He speaks the truth in this case... They fn cheat and keep on cheating, the league slaps them in the wrist and sends them on their way! I hate Harbaugh but he makes a valid point!

My Mood
    Impatient
    Changed the subject from bounties? Wonder why? Maybe he was too uncomfortable talking about punishment for something his team does.

sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Lets Sack Flacco 10 times this year... Take Brady down like Dumervil did a few times in the AFCC this year.
    Woodley and Harrison need to complete this job..

Veteran
    This is not my reply. It's the first reply in the comments section in the link:

"John Harbaugh’s titles are stained…oh, wait…"

My Mood
    Addicted
    They did cheat, no doubt. But he wasn't even coaching then, was he?

C-town

My Mood
    Roflol
    Yea the Pats did cheat but they were the ones that got caught. There is no way anyone can not convince me that all the NFL teams cheated in some way. But Harbaugh coming out and crying about old news now is just plain hilarious. Funny still is how is mentions PFT. That site has the biggest bunch of morons that comment on it. And its run by a pretty big moron in Florio. So last year the Ravens won the North , now if they don't this year is Johnny H going to blame someone for cheating?
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

My Mood
    Manic
    They did cheat and Goodell was only commish for a short time was before he was power mad like nowadays so he didn't punish them harsh enough.we lost to the pats during that time

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    we lost to the pats during that time

^twice..

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I don't get his angle. He was asked about the Saints scandle. What was he trying to accomplish by rehashing the Pat's issue and crying about PFT? If he didn't want to talk about the Saints, a simple 'no comment' would have sufficed. Does he want to become a discussion board whipping boy?

Tailgating in the 'burgh

Thread Information