Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Steelers 4th Round Pick 2012 - Alameda Ta'amu - DT, Washington

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    I just hope he doesn't collapse too many all u can eat buffets while in Pittsburgh.

I am optimistic about this kid but he HAS to put in the work to be good. Also the story about him questioning his life goals after playing against DeCastro makes me wonder how good he will be when he plays against elite talent every week.
    elite talent every week? that never happens, have you seen the rosters in the NFL? dont confuse pro with elite

Just cause hes a big dude doesnt mean hes a fat slob.......casey hampton was never in great shape, terrence cody is way more fat than he is athletic, at least taamu has agility and closing speed...his lateral movement is going to make him a special player

My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    elite talent every week? that never happens, have you seen the rosters in the NFL? dont confuse pro with elite

Just cause hes a big dude doesnt mean hes a fat slob.......casey hampton was never in great shape, terrence cody is way more fat than he is athletic, at least taamu has agility and closing speed...his lateral movement is going to make him a special player
    I've got to agree, especially at the center and guard position, the elite are few and far between in the NFL at the moment.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Living in Seattle I have been a Husky fan since I was little, and I watch all the games. i love this pick and I hope our new line up is Hood, Ta'amu and Heyward. I know its the future, but I hope it comes soon. Great job in the front office this year in the draft. I hope this team stays healthy in the trenches because they have depth.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I'm tired of LeBeau at times myself but I still like the 3-4 overall.....Defenses are being exploited due to NFL rules changes favoring passing offenses......Injuries killed Harrison and Woodley last year........Plus that was the first year that Woodley really suffered from any kind of injury......As for Joel Steed who I did like very much as a player but he only had 9.5 sacks in 8 years....Not much of a sack machine there......lol As for Casey Hampton being a certifiable first rounder which is false....Many thought that Hampton was a 2nd round pick prior to the 2001 NFL draft and thought his teammate at Texas Shaun Rogers had the higher upside and really should have been the player the Steelers drafted in the first round.......

I like Ta'amu and for a man his size he has a non stop motor which isn't normal for a man his size.....He will never be a great at getting to the QB but I do think he will be effective.....

Wait until we get this guy in our weight room and around the guys in this locker room. He's going to be our Ngata. Oh and not because he looks like him lol.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Thread Information