Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What I"m hearing from around the league about the draft.................

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Colbert is talking that smack but look at the roster. We are in a desperate way at a couple of the positions and we are in a red alert mode on the O-line. We neeeeed that upgrade at the offensive guard position.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Agree with Ktrain on Burfict. It was announced last night he had a positive marijuana test at the combine.

Colbert can say all he wants about guys not needing to start but I don't buy it. We are incredibly thin in many areas. We need guys who can play now.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Colbert is talking that smack but look at the roster. We are in a desperate way at a couple of the positions and we are in a red alert mode on the O-line. We neeeeed that upgrade at the offensive guard position.
    ok we need at least one guard, we are thin at NT and have a near future need at MLB and S. Really not all that presser compared to some teams

My Mood
    Fine
    Colbert can say what he wants to say. But I believe what I see more then what he says. Listen very carefully...

WE HAVE NO NOSE TACKLE! Screw what Colbert is saying. With no push from the middle, Harrison and Woodley are double teamed.

WE HAVE NO INSIDE LINEBACKER! All the guys we have now are best suited for the outside Linebacker positions. Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if they took two Inside Linebacker prospects for depth purposes.
    I think they will take 2 LB and one will be Jerrell Harris who can play both but its said he would be a better buck. We need OLB depth. HOWEVER, I LIKE MORTY IVY!

I'm sick of drafting linemen

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlitzBurghx View Post

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I too secretly would like to land a nice cornerback but we've become so think at linebacker and on the lines that we have to do address those areas first. But I know exactly how you feel. sigh.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlitzBurghx View Post
    True, but that's still where the need is.

I just wonder if we'll wind up with a defensive line that has three #1 picks on it. That should be a monster line.

My Mood
    Asleep
    The draft is going to suck this year. Not a lot of good players to choose from. I say the Steelers need to trade down and pick up some extra spots.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    The draft is going to suck this year. Not a lot of good players to choose from. I say the Steelers need to trade down and pick up some extra spots.
    not a lot of good players to choose from so you hope they trade down to pick up extra average players? jesus

My Mood
    Roflol
    Colbert can say what he wants to say. But I believe what I see more then what he says. Listen very carefully...

WE HAVE NO NOSE TACKLE! Screw what Colbert is saying. With no push from the middle, Harrison and Woodley are double teamed.

WE HAVE NO INSIDE LINEBACKER! All the guys we have now are best suited for the outside Linebacker positions. Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if they took two Inside Linebacker prospects for depth purposes.
    The Steelers don't have any ILB's? Funny I thought those guys named Timmons and Foote where but maybe I'm mistaken. And that dude Sylvester was one at one point. At least he has some funny trivia nights on facebook.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

Thread Information