Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why the 2012 Steelers draft is so important.

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantman View Post
    I suppose it's a wee bit early to call him a bust, but I think he is....2012 we will know for sure...but i watched him and have been dissapointed
    THey don't expect him to be ready, they always say it takes about 3yrs to develop. He played mostly ST his rookie year and was forced into starting due to injury in a lockout year. He had some ughh moments, but he also had some ahh moments. Despite what people say he played reasonably well and calling him a bust is asinine.
    Last edited by strummerfan; 04-26-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Do you think Harrison will return to form this year?
    Yes, I do. His off season was impacted by his surgery and he wasn't able to get ready like he wanted. I expect him to put up good numbers and the defense to return more to form again this year. Oh and Worilds is a total bust.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Yes, I do. His off season was impacted by his surgery and he wasn't able to get ready like he wanted. I expect him to put up good numbers and the defense to return more to form again this year. Oh and Worilds is a total bust.
    when Harrison and Woodley were both on the field together and Healthy (or not suspended), they played well...and had 2+ sack days each ...I think Harrison has a lot on the tank for 2 years tbh

Important draft because we have holes in a lot of areas...the O-line has been neglected since 2007 or so...defenestration's is getting old.
    We need to find Hampton and Farrior replacements....
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Important draft because we have holes in a lot of areas...the O-line has been neglected since 2007 or so...defenestration's is getting old.
    We need to find Hampton and Farrior replacements....
    We've spent 3 first or 2nd rouind picks(4 including this year) in the since 2008, that's hardly neglecting the offensive line. That also doesn't include project picks like Scott, Hills etc, but keep spreading the myth.

Quote Originally Posted by strummerfan View Post
    We've spent 3 first or 2nd rouind picks(4 including this year) in the since 2008, that's hardly neglecting the offensive line. That also doesn't include project picks like Scott, Hills etc, but keep spreading the myth.
    Arians is gone now... no more wasted O players..

Watch Luck die in Indy. If he starts this year with Arians he is toast. Ben better send him his flak jacket. In Stanford he had 9 sacks on him in entire year. He looked good. Martin LT DeCastro G looked good... Luck was like Brady. Now he will be like Ben and Tim Couch. He doesnt know what is coming at him. I feel sorry for him.. Maybe the Colts will pick Konz or Glenn 1st today to help him out.. RGIII is going to look 200% better than Luck if they both start...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The problem is that they waited so long to address the offensive line that it's taking longer to fix it. Pouncey, Gilbert, and now hopefully DeCastro are going to be beast players for a long time. There's still work to be done but they are finally on the right track now.

Thread Information