Thread: Pittsburgh Passion 2012

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Pittsburgh Passion 2012

Passion Home Opener on May 5th
    Presented by US Foods
    PITTSBURGH -- On Saturday May 5th, the Pittsburgh Passion will open its 10th Anniversary Season at home. The much anticipated Home Opener Game, presented by US Foods, will showcase the storied rivalry between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Kickoff at 7pm. Gates open at 5:30pm. 930 East Carson Street at Cupples Stadium on the South Side. Parking is available at Station Square. Official Passion merchandise, fan contests, entertainment, and hot concessions will also be on site at the stadium.

Honoring those who serve -- the Passion is incorporating a special night for all service members on May 5th. All military, police, firefighters, and EMT's who would like to attend may present their work ID's at the ticket window to receive a special $4.00 admission at the gate. The team will be featuring special announcements throughout the game to thank all those who serve and protect our country and citizens. Regular admission for fans is $15.00 for Adults, $11.00 for Seniors, and $8.00 for Children or Students with ID.

After opening the season on the road with a victory in DC on April 14th, the Passion will travel to Columbus this Saturday April 28th for one more road game, before returning home for May 5th. The Pittsburgh Passion is a licensed team in the Women's Football Alliance, a full-contact American football league comprised of 62 teams across the United States and Mexico. From Florida to Oregon and from New England to California, the WFA is the largest and fastest growing league in America.

For more information, visit www.pittsburghpassion.com.
    Follow daily updates on www.facebook.com/pittsburghpassion

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Ill be in town on the 12th to coach against the Passion. Thee Toledo Reign. Right now were 1-1. Won week 1 68-14, lost last week 35-0.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Anyone planning on coming next sat? We may end up staying the night in the 'burg.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information