Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: done !!! ive booked my trip to pittsburgh on the 11/18/2012 weekend

Bookmark and Share

done !!! ive booked my trip to pittsburgh on the 11/18/2012 weekend

woooohoooo

now i need to find tix for the ravens game, ive checked ticketexchange and it is very expensive, stubhub is cheaper, i need your advice.....

which upper level section would you choose? from which upper level section would we have better view of the rivers too(one of my daughters is not much of a football fan) ?

also are all sections order first single letter and after that double letter, example abcde....z, and then aabbccddee.....zz?

thanks in advanced

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The tickets haven't officially gone on sale yet. The Steelers use ticketmaster for their "official" source of tickets but as you probably know they sell out super quick once they go on sale. Stubhub, Steelers.com Ticket Exchange are where you'll probably get the best seats other than TM. Atleast in my experience.

My Mood
    Addicted
    yes they go a-z, aa-kk (I believe kk is the last section)...to be honest, there is really no bad seat in the stadium...it's more of how much are you willing to pay to get decent seats

ok, back in 08 i was at heinz i believe secton 139 on bb when i bought them i thought it was like the 4th row hahahaha

thanks guys

a very cold night awaits us at heinz this coming november !!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!!!

If you are going to get to Pittsburgh a day or two before the game then wait and buy the tix off of Craigslist when you get there. Way cheaper.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

My Mood
    Mellow
    the last game i got to go to was 2 years ago vs the ravens. i bought tix off of stubhub for around $80 a seat (i think) and they were in sec 526, which wasn't a bad seat at all.

i would suggest getting seats on the "home" side because then you get to see the city...makes for some good pics! good luck, hope you bring them better luck than i did, flacco beat us in the late seconds, just like he did last year. only difference, ben was serving his last game of suspension.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Rookie Free Agent Njsteelersnut's Avatar
    My Mood
    Manic
    I get my tix from Stubhub every year, usually the best deal among the ticket vendors online. I always get the upper level seats, they are good seats, and give you a great view of the entire field
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We made it out to 2 games last year, preseason against the Falcons and regular season against the Patriots. I was nervous for that Pats game but man the atmosphere was playoff like at Heinz that afternoon.

There really isn't any bad seats at Heinz, I agree. There's something to be said for sitting up in the nose bleed section with all the crazy people up there freezing to death in the middle of December with all the wind whipping around..lol

Yeah, I made it to the Pats game last year as well. My first game at Heinz. Section 506, "last row". BRock, and NNut are right not a bad seat in the house. Nice thing about the last seats, you can stand any time or all game if you want with no care. I'm using the stadiums bolts to hang my camera on and what not, and the wall at your back blocks the wind. I'd take that seat any day. ENJOY!
    Last edited by Granite State Steel; 04-23-2012 at 10:10 PM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Last year was the first time since Cowher's first season that I didn't make a game. Damn.

As a last resort, there's always private citizens bartering tickets outside the general stadium area before the game.

Tailgating in the 'burgh

Thread Information