Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wallace won't sign until June 15th at the earliest

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Manic
    If they trade Wallace which is unlikely they should take Draft picks instead of players.P.S i hope Wallace changes his Tampon by the 15th

Rookie Free Agent Njsteelersnut's Avatar
    My Mood
    Manic
    I know we havent heard his side officially as far as the amount of money he is looking for......but if the reports are true he needs to come back down to earth...he is no Larry Fitzgerald....and no team is gonna pay him like he is. Im all for wanting to take care of yourself financially, but he needs to be realistic about what type of player he is at this point in his career. He surely isnt a top five receiver. Im of the opinion that if he doesnt want to be here than trade him and draft someone to take his place, because we surely cant afford to break the bank on him.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Njsteelersnut View Post
    I know we havent heard his side officially as far as the amount of money he is looking for......but if the reports are true he needs to come back down to earth...he is no Larry Fitzgerald....and no team is gonna pay him like he is. Im all for wanting to take care of yourself financially, but he needs to be realistic about what type of player he is at this point in his career. He surely isnt a top five receiver. Im of the opinion that if he doesnt want to be here than trade him and draft someone to take his place, because we surely cant afford to break the bank on him.
    I couldn't agree more. I hope we can get the trade done either on or before the draft. Although not a great draft in some skill areas, there is depth at Guard in rounds 2 to 4 and I wouldn't mind seeing the Steelers solidify their OL for the next 10 years.

C-town

Thread Information