Thread: Most realistic mock

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String

Most realistic mock

So lets take all personal opinion out of this and go with who visited and who our coaches were at pro day to watch...because most likely that's who usually gets picked with the steelers ... so lets all see if we can't come up with a good realistic mock, as some of you guys know more about who visited and what pro days our coaches were at...

this is what i came up with so far... feel free to add on and take off ... and lets see if by draft we can't have a pretty good idea and who gets drafted

1st round - Dre Kirkpatrick / Riley Reiff / Dontari Poe / Jonathan Martin ... none of them guys falls Bobby Massie, OT, Miss / Hightower / Nick Perry / DE/OLB, USC

2nd round - Mychal Kendricks, LB, Cal / Brandon Brooks , OG, Miami / Amini Silatolu , OG, MWS /Juron Criner, WR, Arizona(wild card) /Mitchell Schwartz , OT, Cal

3rd round - Isaiah Pead, RB, Cinci / Derek Wolf , DE, Cinci / Mitchell Schwartz , OT, Cal/ Juron Criner, WR, Arizona / Ladarius Green, TE, LA. LAf.

4th round- Derek Wolf, DE, Cinci / Trenton Robinson, FS, Mich. State / Ty Hilton , WR , FIU / Greg Childs, WR, Arkansas/ Hebron Fangup, DT, BYU

5th round - Hebron Fangupo , DT, BYU / Junior Hemingway, WR, Michigan/ Greg Childs, WR, Arkansas / Akiem Hicks, DT, Canada

6th round- Keith Tandy, CB, West Virgina / Olivier Vernon , OLB, Miami

7A - Olivier Vernon, OLB, Miami / Jarell Harris , ILB/OLB, Alabama /

7B- Myles Wade, DT, Portland State / Ishmaa'ily Kitcken, DT, Kent State

7C- Toney Clemons, WR, Colorado / Keyshawn Martin , WR, Mich. State

7D- Adrien Robinson , TE, Cinci / Kelvin Beachum, OG, SMU

Draft Pick
    I read somewhere that one of their combine interviews was with Fleener, probably a late 1st round pick. Also Lamichael James the RB from Oregon visited with the Steelers about two weeks ago, 2nd or 3rd round guy. I see Hightower as a 2 down linebacker which makes him a poor choice as 1st round draft pick and now that the clown from OSU failed a drug test you can all but rule him out.
    Last edited by strummerfan; 04-20-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Rookie Free Agent
    Can't be a realistic mock without TE Coby Fleener.

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by strummerfan View Post
    I see Hightower as a 2 down linebacker which makes him a poor choice as 1st round draft pick and now that the clown from OSU failed a drug test you can all but rule him out.
    Great post!

Hightower and Woodley on the same side of the hash marks is like having Load #1 and Load #2 ... I hate this pick and I'm praying we go elsewhere with our #1 Pick ...

Thread Information