Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Max Starks will be ready to go by July

Bookmark and Share
    they really really like adams, they may not take him in the first but he is a smart guy and the steelers like what he brings to the table....im telling you weed isnt a deal breaker anymore, if the league took the hard road on weed they would have had to shut it down or only let amateurs play. plenty of the league smokes, it might be concerning him getting tested positive before the combine but really how much do we know? theyve had several one on one meetings and work outs with him, its not going to be THAT big of a deal....especially if hes in the second round. they might have run out of patience with holmes, but it wasnt just the wake and bake tweets...its that hes a dick and a ****** team mate (i still miss him) but they got a return on investment with him and his few years here. idk why people think the steelers will only employ choir boys, its not like that

If we boosted the OL only...

Jonathan Martin / Glenn #1 and Brooks / Adams or whatever #2

Would Ben score way more points then the defense would allow without a new #1 NT or ILB for this year.

I am thinking with Ben and Haley and a monster OL we would score more readily and the defense would not be needed as much in these 3 point games.

My Mood
    Fine
    Mel Kiper says the Steelers are on the decline ... can't wait for a healthy Woodley and a healthy Harrison to pressure opposing QB's for another season ... then we shall see ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's hip to T-Squared ...

My Mood
    Addicted
    That's about what Sapp the sap said.

I don't think so.

C-town

Thread Information