Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steelers 2012 Regular Season Schedule

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers/PSU Fan View Post
    Playing the Broncos to start off the season will be hard, they are implementing a whole new system and we'll have no tape to review. Ugh, I live in Colorado too and all my relatives/buddies are Denver fans and **** talked the hell out of me after our playoff loss to them. Besides beating the Ravens, beating the Broncos and Chiefs come next on my list of teams to beat.
    Disagree. We have the better defense and they have NO TAPE OF OUR OFFENSE! But we know all about Peyton Manning and what he wants to do.

This game will be nowhere near as hard as you think.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    A last-second TD by Baltimore made the Steelers a road-tripping wild card, and they have a slightly easier 2012 road than the Ravens. Denver, Dallas and the Giants provide some stiff non-division road competition, and a four-day break before visiting Tennessee won't help, either. A look at the 2011 records of next season's opponents: Ravens (12-4), Bengals (9-7), Browns (4-12); Giants/Titans (9-7), Broncos/Chargers/Raiders/Jets/Eagles/Cowboys (8-8), Chiefs (7-9), Redskins (5-11). Overall 2011 win-loss percentage of 2012: .500 (ties for 14th).
    From our friend Chuck Finder at CBS Sports

Rookie Free Agent
    I personally think it's a benefit to play the Broncos first. I just don't think Manning is going to be at full strength yet, it will be his first time in a long time playing at "game" speed, it will be the first time the Broncos offense plays together at "game" speed. I think it's perfect to have a road game be this game.

I also like closing the season with 2 home games encase we're in a division race.

The bye week is lame. And the Raven-Browns-Ravens ... Thats a lot of smash mouth football in three weeks.

If we survive without losing key players again we can go far. Lucky our team got younger to with stand some of this.

We should be 3-0 at the bye. If DL can find our pass rush.. We go 12-4

I watched the 2005 Steelers.... Colts-Steelers playoff game. Just a note.. Farrior and Porter where sacking Manning at least three times each or together for 1/2 sacks. We need an ILB that can blitz the QB... Farrior was an animal in 2005.. we have been missing that for two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers/PSU Fan View Post
    Manning going to be looking like this after week 1 against the Steelers. Debo going to pop him good....

Attachment 1159
    When he looked at the schedule, he thought really.. rubbing his neck... The Steelers Defense to start the year..

I see us dropping 4-5 games...

Ending with Denver and starting with Denver is a little silly IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    A last-second TD by Baltimore made the Steelers a road-tripping wild card, and they have a slightly easier 2012 road than the Ravens. Denver, Dallas and the Giants provide some stiff non-division road competition, and a four-day break before visiting Tennessee won't help, either. A look at the 2011 records of next season's opponents: Ravens (12-4), Bengals (9-7), Browns (4-12); Giants/Titans (9-7), Broncos/Chargers/Raiders/Jets/Eagles/Cowboys (8-8), Chiefs (7-9), Redskins (5-11). Overall 2011 win-loss percentage of 2012: .500 (ties for 14th).
    From our friend Chuck Finder at CBS Sports
    Plus..the Ravens took big hits from free agency. Ravens will be taking a couple of steps back this coming year. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals beat them in the first game of the season.

I see us going 12-4 or 13-3

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Plus..the Ravens took big hits from free agency. Ravens will be taking a couple of steps back this coming year. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals beat them in the first game of the season.
    I think that every year but they keep coming back hard..

My Mood
    Roflol
    Playing the Broncos first could if the Steelers win give then alot of momentum in the first 3 weeks. I agree that I hate the early bye week but a west coast-east coast-west coast first 3 games is brutal. So hopeing that the O-Line will be improved this year because they are going to need a healthy Ben for the end of the year division fest.
    Fear da Beard

I don't always post, but when I do its on SteelerAddicts.com

Sponsered by the following:
    Cookies, Air, TP

Thread Information