Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Report: Jerricho Cotchery & Steelers agree on 2 yr. deal

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    man, when you don't have your computer for a week, you really miss out on some news.

i'm so pumped for this signing!!!!! BRING THE WALL DOWN! oops, wrong guy. anyways, glad he back on the team. he will be a key component this season.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

I like it.

I might be in the minority here, but I believe Wallace will be dealt before draft day. This makes it a little easier. Hopefully we get at least a third rounder for him. With Pope and Cotchery in the fold and a trade of Wallace, I think we can load up in this draft.

My dream draft.....Package the third for the Wallace trade with our first to move up to get Poe and draft guards in rounds 2 and 3. That would make me very happy.....

We will play the draft in order ....so know big deals

steelers are tight.. we have 10 picks

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mos07 View Post
    I like it.

I might be in the minority here, but I believe Wallace will be dealt before draft day. This makes it a little easier. Hopefully we get at least a third rounder for him. With Pope and Cotchery in the fold and a trade of Wallace, I think we can load up in this draft.

My dream draft.....Package the third for the Wallace trade with our first to move up to get Poe and draft guards in rounds 2 and 3. That would make me very happy.....
    Not predicting it, but I could see Wallace being dealt on or before draft day. I am not saying it is going to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me.

C-town

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I could see the Texans calling us about Wallace. It makes sense considering where their picking in the first round.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent
    Good, I would go as far to say Cotchery is the most clutch WR we have on the team right now. Wallace and Brown both have disappointed when we needed them in the playoffs. Cotchery should be the #3 WR on this team behind Wallace and Brown. Sanders has shown some flashes but you need a first down fire shot like Cotchery on the field.

This will make most Steeper fans happy and jump on that bandwagen....I actually think Cot will do well.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Waterboy
    Definitly glad to see Jericho comin back. Always liked him, even as a Jet. Plus the name Jericho is awesome. Any WWE fans? Y2J! haha

Haley & Ben plus 2 big OL draft picks. Our offesne is fine.

DL needs to get this defense back to sacking and forcing take aways. we cant cover WR's forever.

Thread Information