Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft

Bookmark and Share
    i would never think so many people could all agree on one guy who isnt that well known. its funy how pretty much everyone wants spencer lol, damn you 32....everyone wants him except for the guy who wants okoye who we dont need.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I spent a couple hours going over all the possible players that could fit us at that spot. Since Okoye was gone, Spencer was the logical pick based on need and experience. I almost went Levi Brown, it was pretty close.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I spent a couple hours going over all the possible players that could fit us at that spot. Since Okoye was gone, Spencer was the logical pick based on need and experience. I almost went Levi Brown, it was pretty close.
    i would've cyber slapped you lol........ we don't need no levi brown, i wouldn't mind him but we don't need him, we need defense first.....
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That was the final analysis. I took into account that Starks is an RFA, so that entered into it as far as depth goes, and I also thought about Jarvis as well but in the end Spencer was the logical choice, although I still think 15 is alittle high to get him.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    everyone wants him except for the guy who wants okoye who we dont need.
    Who's been talkin Okoye up? I know I've talked about him a few times, I think the Fins or maybe even the Bungholes might pick him up. At 19 years old, been playing college ball since he was 16 he is a phenomenal athlete, any team could do wonders with there D with this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN
    That was the final analysis. I took into account that Starks is an RFA, so that entered into it as far as depth goes, and I also thought about Jarvis as well but in the end Spencer was the logical choice, although I still think 15 is alittle high to get him.
    Good choice but deep down inside I think he might still be there in the second round

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    He could be, some mocks have him as a late round first to mid round 2nd so it just comes down too how they want a DE/LB in the first round I guess. It's a catch 22 at this point because there's so many players that we could probably get if we traded down but you never know what's going to happen once teams get it in their head that they want a particular player.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    He could be, some mocks have him as a late round first to mid round 2nd so it just comes down too how they want a DE/LB in the first round I guess. It's a catch 22 at this point because there's so many players that we could probably get if we traded down but you never know what's going to happen once teams get it in their head that they want a particular player.
    You got that right, the draft can get bizarre at times. Just when you think you know what player someone is going to pick they come out of left field with someone that leaves you scratching your head. I can't wait for April

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

That was fun guys! Good job... I think we did pretty well.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    this was the pre combine mock, i want to do a post combine sometime mid march if y'all would be interested..........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    this was the pre combine mock, i want to do a post combine sometime mid march if y'all would be interested..........

I'm game Koop. Just as long as you were happy with my picks.

Thread Information