Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Any offers for Wallace yet?

Bookmark and Share
    Wallace has hold out written all over him!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    We just take another late round WR and move on. We prep for next year when Wallace walks. No concerns.

Holmes thought free agency would be nice. I know he doesn't think it now that he's part of that three ring circus known as the New York Jets. hahaha.

How's it looking to you now Santonio? hahahahaa. He'll be lucky to catch 35 balls this season with Sanchez and Tebum.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Manic
    I hope he tries to pull that huge money **** with the steelers he will be on his couch in nola all year

2nd String
    He is the ring leader of that three ring circus. He looks at the Steelers and has got to be pissed - despite the injuries, controversy, etc. they are far more successful than the Jets. The Jets suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    We just take another late round WR and move on. We prep for next year when Wallace walks. No concerns.

Holmes thought free agency would be nice. I know he doesn't think it now that he's part of that three ring circus known as the New York Jets. hahaha.

How's it looking to you now Santonio? hahahahaa. He'll be lucky to catch 35 balls this season with Sanchez and Tebum.

i would love for denver to take wallace. we get #25 Manning cant start 3 games and wallace ends up with 400 yards for the year. we get cordy glenn and danta hightower.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace has hold out written all over him!
    I doubt that would happen. He's looking for that big contract, and if he holds out, it could hurt his value for next year (hold outs tend to get injured or perform not up to par, so that could very well reduce his value for his UFA contract.)

No offers, and I don't think they will come after his fitz comment. He wants to be a steeler and that was a way to scare everyone else off.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Another bum looking for a free meal with no effort for it on his part. Good luck *******.

And their fans.

Interesting??

Chicago Bears wideout Johnny Knox likely will start the 2012 season on the physically-unable-to-perform list, as he recovers slowly from spinal fusion surgery last year.

The Chicago Tribune, citing multiple sources familiar with Knox's progress, reported Sunday that Knox suffered more structural damage than initially anticipated. The newspaper said there is a strong chance that he won't play at all this season.

The veteran suffered a frightening injury against the Seattle Seahawks in December. He still wears a back brace and walks with a limp.

If Knox goes on the PUP list, he would have to sit out at least the first six weeks of the regular season.

Knox could not be reached by the newspaper for comment.

The Bears

I think the Bears would be a perfect fit for wallace, what's to come of Marshalls slapping a hoe? Suspension??
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information