Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Making a case for Tebow

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Why would Denver trade Tebow? Just because they signed Manning, who is one good hit away from retirement, doesn't mean they will get rid of Tebow. Once again the media claims he will be traded and the sheep follow their lead bah bah bah bah bah bah lol Other then Tebow, there is no one else to backup Manning!!! Quinn is gone and they have someone by the name of Weber as their 3rd string QB. Denver would be dumb to get rid of Tebow and the Steelers making a play for him is even dumber.
    elway just went through every thing he possibly could to rid himself of tebow...NO WAY hes on that roster very much longer, elways hates him

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    This might turn Tebow into the devil and kill people!
    He can start with me. A bullet right in the middle of my ****ing head.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Tim Tebow is a fraud and a bum. I don't EVER want him wearing the Black and Gold! To even mention him as a Steeler is a mammoth insult to me and my team! He is not a QB!

I wish they would close this stupid thread!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Why would Denver trade Tebow? Just because they signed Manning, who is one good hit away from retirement, doesn't mean they will get rid of Tebow. Once again the media claims he will be traded and the sheep follow their lead bah bah bah bah bah bah lol Other then Tebow, there is no one else to backup Manning!!! Quinn is gone and they have someone by the name of Weber as their 3rd string QB. Denver would be dumb to get rid of Tebow and the Steelers making a play for him is even dumber.
    My guess is because Elway can't stand him...his play style that is.

My Mood
    Impatient
    Ok two things: 1. One its illegal to talk to Denver about not matching a Wallace contract. It violates the CBA and 2. Denver would never give go for it, but even if they did, no thanks. The last thing I want is a bunch of Tebow fans saying put Tebow in after every Roethlisberger interception.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    elway just went through every thing he possibly could to rid himself of tebow...NO WAY hes on that roster very much longer, elways hates him
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler4life View Post
    My guess is because Elway can't stand him...his play style that is.
    Agreed.

I would actually like this scenario as long as Tebow knows he's moving to TE/HB. He would be top 5 TE in short order.
    The Steelers then grab Hightower & Best available G in first round. Draft best available G in round two. O-Line becomes beast, and Tebow is a mismatch for LB/S that try to cover him. Resign Cotchery and the Receiving corp is still in great shape.
    Round three brings Pead or BPA, and the Steelers are on their way.........

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Steelers would be dead because they still have no real nose tackle. Hampton is like a broke man in Vegas.....DONE! We need a new starting NT. Way more then we need Hightower.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Tebow carved our number 1 defense up, just saying!

good lord

Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    Agreed.

I would actually like this scenario as long as Tebow knows he's moving to TE/HB. He would be top 5 TE in short order.
    The Steelers then grab Hightower & Best available G in first round. Draft best available G in round two. O-Line becomes beast, and Tebow is a mismatch for LB/S that try to cover him. Resign Cotchery and the Receiving corp is still in great shape.
    Round three brings Pead or BPA, and the Steelers are on their way.........
    very madden like in reality but would be sweet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Steelers would be dead because they still have no real nose tackle. Hampton is like a broke man in Vegas.....DONE! We need a new starting NT. Way more then we need Hightower.
    casey will probably play this year if he makes the roster, with hood, mcclendon, and woods all on the roster and the notion that anthony gray could be brought back, plus 3 NTs in the draft i would like (maybe 4 with fangupu) i think we will be ok at NT, everyone seems to be freaking out about NT and G and MLB are bigger needs imo. Hood has always played good at nose, mcclendon was pretty good for us the last 2 years, enough to stick around, woods has out of this world potential but its now or never for him he cant just be a raw player forever, and gray did some good things in preseason i thought he might actually have earned a roster spot

Thread Information